Chapter Five: Not The Good Kind

Start from the beginning

I hated that 'walk' it's super lame and cringeworthy and from the look on Blake's face, I can see he hates it too. 

"Yeah...now you will also look cool," Aidan said putting his arm around my shoulder. People were already looking at us.

"Err...no thanks that walk you guys do is super lame," I said rolling my eyes. 

"Come on please...it will be so cool to have a girl in the middle," Aidan whined tugging on my arm like a five-year-old wanting candy.

"It's like you're our princess and were your knights protecting you," Blake said winking at me with that signature Blake Gunner smirk.

"I don't need protecting," I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch this," Aidan said, he then gave a knock and it magically opened, revealing two nerds opening them.

 And then we walked, everyone gave way as we walked. A look of irritation on my face as I see people staring at me. This is so cliche to be honest...I used to make fun of them and roll my eyes as they walked like this now I am walking WITH them.

 We passed some jocks and they whistled at me, which is weird since they just stole my gym clothes a few weeks ago which led to me wearing the school's old and smelly uniform. At the corner of my eye, I could see Benny staring with a blank expression on his face.

But then I realized I didn't have my glasses and I rarely had my hair up in a bun. Liam came up to me causing the rest of the guys to stop, he was smirking at me.

Was I really that different without my glasses?

"Did we have class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry," he asked checking me out.

"F*ck off Liam," I said walking to my locker.

 I took my glasses out of my bag and put them on. To be honest all this attention was too much. I hate it.

"Hey Badass." I heard a familiar voice say, I smiled as I closed my locker seeing Miranda. I instantly hugged her. 

"Please don't leave me again with those idiots!" I said groaning. 

"Was it that bad?" Miranda laughed.

"Yeah...I mean I love the clothes but it was just weird." I said as I took my books out for the first period. 

"Well you'll just have to get used to it Lana...two weeks!" she said with a grin. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Lana," Aidan said as he leaned against the locker next to me. 

"Where?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"Class...where else?" he rhetorically asked. I closed my locker and said goodbye to Miranda. I was looking down at my maths books as I followed Aidan. I didn't see where we were going because the bell already was rung and I was panicking.

"Aidan...where are we going?" I asked as I looked up. We were now walking to another side of the school as he grabbed my arm. 

The hallways got emptier and emptier until it was just us two. 

 "We're ditching duh," he said in a duh tone. My eyes widened as I let go of his arm. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"We can't...we have a pop quiz today!" I said walking back.

"How do you know that?" he asked while eyeing me up and down.

"Well, perks of having Mr. Bronx as your god father and I heard this quiz is important." I lied thinking that this will be like any other quiz.