"Kristoff and Anna were going to sleep under that tree. You and Hiccup were going to sleep in that tree. Jack and I aren't sure where we are sleeping yet." Elsa said.

"Blondie and I are going to sleep by the fire." I told her.

"Then Jack and I will sleep under the stars." Elsa stated. Anna passed out blankets because she thought we were cold. I covered Rapunzel up with a purple blanket.

"Is purple her favorite color or something?" Jack asked.

"Ya, why?" I answered.

"She has a purple blanket and a purple dress."

"She is also painting her desk purple!" Anna added.

"I don't know, but something tells me there's a reason her mother never let her leave that tower." I said thinking aloud.

"Has she told you why she's growing out her hair?" Merida asked.

"Yes, but I think that there's another excuse than that. But what would it be?" I said.

"Maybe we'll never know." Elsa said. After about an another hour of talking. Everyone started to go to bed. First the girls went to the bathroom nearby. It was just us boys and Rapunzel.

"You really like her, don't you?" Hiccup asked.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"The way you look at her when she sleeps. Whether you know it or not, when you look at her, you smile this grin I've never seen before." Hiccup answered.

"Are you going to stop stealing?" Kristoff asked.

"Yes, but only for her. Before her, I didn't really have a life worth living." I said.

"Come on, you've only known her for two days! How do you know she's "The One"?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, I just get this gut feeling like I need to be with her." I said confused. "I don't understand it either, but it's there." The girls came back and went to make their beds. I put Pascal on a little branch. Wow, I'm taking care of the little frog. I laid her on the ground. She rolled herself up in her hair. Pascal went and laid beside her. As I was laying her frying pan down she said,"Eugene, you sing really well."

"Not as well as you Blondie and you stopped them from trying to send me back to Corona." I said smiling.

"Oh Eugene, I wasn't going to let them take you away. You should sing more often." She whispered.

"I'll only sing for you." I said as I kissed her forehead. She smiled and fell asleep. I went to the other side of the fire and thought about our day together. Soon I fell asleep, dreaming about her.

*Elsa's POV*
"Why are we sleeping under the stars again?" Jack asked for the thirteenth time. Yes I was counting.

"Because there was no where else to go."

"We could have went by the nice, warm fire!"

"No Flynn and Punzie are sleeping by the fire."

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind!"

"They need their space."

"They've been with each other all day. They need space from each other!"

"They're probably already asleep. If you go over there you'll wake them up!" I whisper yelled.

"No we wouldn't, you wouldn't believe how hard of sleeper Flynn is."

"Well Punzie is a light sleeper."

"No she isn't! She just passed out on Flynn's lap after about twenty seconds of saying goodnight!" Jack whisper argued.

"Goodnight Jack."

"Goodnight snowflake."

"What, now we're giving each other nicknames?"

"Just because Flynn gave Punzie a nickname doesn't mean I can't give you a nickname."

"Fine, goodnight!"

"Goodnight." He said kissing me on the cheek. I'm glad it was dark because he probably would have seen me blushing. I feel asleep, not afraid of anything, I just let it go.

*Anna's POV*
"Kristoff, why are we sleeping under a tree?"

"I don't know, the only place left?"

"No we got first pick. Why didn't we pick around the fire like Flynn and Punzie. They were smart. No, we pick under a tree, where it is probably way colder because of the shade." I exasperated.

"Come on, you can take the cold, you live in Arendelle for Pete's sake!" He whisper yelled.

"I know, but it's really cold when you're trying to sleep. I bet Flynn and Punzie are warm and cozy from the fire."

"If you would go to sleep, you would forget about the cold."

"Okay, okay goodnight Kristoff."

"Goodnight Anna." I quickly leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. I was blushing, but I doubt he noticed. I feel asleep to the sound of cellos and the thought for Kristoff pushing me in the swing.

*Merida's POV*
"I can't stay in this tree!" Hiccup yelled.

"Come on, you can do it. It's just a couple more hours."

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall out of this tree."

"No you won't."

"Yes I will! Then I'll probably break one of my bones!"

"Come on, you're a Viking. You can sleep in a tree."

"I seriously doubt it."

"Come on! Just do it!"

"Fine, but if I die you're paying for my funeral!"

"Okay, night Hiccup!"

"Goodnight Mer." I don't know what came over me. I climbed down from my branch and kissed him on the top of his head. I quickly climbed back up so he wouldn't see me blush. I fell asleep happy that night and thinking about what my mother would say about this.

...............................................................................................................................................
Ugggh I just died of cuteness overload! I hoped you enjoyed it much as I did. I'm really glad you're still reading this far. I also wanted to make sure in case you forgot that I'm not a great author. I'm only writing for fun and I'm not expecting this to get lots of reads. Don't get me wrong, it would be awesome if it did, but even if this gets 2 or 3 reads and people enjoyed it I'll be super happy to make a book they liked. If you do like it, you can leave a comment or just go to the next chapter. If you don't like, just stop reading and don't leave mean comments. Thank you so much for reading this book!! <3 ^_^