10

Mackenzie P.O.V
I started wondering.

What if I was Maddie?

Would I be perfect?

Would I be a favorite?

Would everything be different?

Of course it would. Maddie is the perfect favorite Ziegler, everywhere. It's obvious. I'm just Mackenzie, Kenzie, the one who was rumored to be slicing her skin open. Now everyone thinks I'm mental and need help, I do too. I need someone before I finally give up. I've seen teens goodbye videos, as in the videos they make before committing suicide.

I hate how people still cyber bully them, like why? Why bother when the person is already dead? I hate it. I got off my bed, my bed creaking a bit. I bit my lip and grabbed my phone, logging into twitter. My mom told me not too. I didn't know why, but then I realized. Hate. I scrolled through all the hate, tears streaming down my face. I hesistantly typed in and tweeted.

Just done.

I shut off my phone, grabbing the blade on my nightstand under my books. I locked my door, and started to slice my wrist. The pain. It hurt. I could already hear the ambulance, and screams. Cut faster! Then I made so many cuts. Blood was everywhere, on both arms. The aching, burning, it hurt. I fell to the ground, screaming and crying. All the hate going through my mind. Maddie opened the door with tears in her eyes. Bullshit! She screamed in horror. The tears streaming down my face as I started to the spots. It's all happening so quick.

"Mackenzie!" Her voice started to fade. I was soon lifted and thats when I blacked out.

I mentally sighed of relief.

Finally.

/-/-/-/-/

Hi! Very short! Im so sorry for the wait! Im been really busy and I really am trying! I will update quicker! Love ya!