34. They kill you

As I promised, but only the dark side characters:

Kylo: "Get out of here (Y/N) before you get hurt." Kylo spat at you as you stood in between him and Finn's unconscious body. "No." You persisted backing up slightly. "Don't do anything stupid, now get out of the way." You glanced towards Finn and saw that Rey was tending to him. She dragged his body and propped it up by a tree. She grabbed the sliver light saber out off Finn's hand and ran over to you. "Get out of the way (Y/N) I've got this." She said and without hesitation you ran over to Finn. He was breathing but it wasn't consistent enough for him to be truly stable. Rey was the only one with a radio to the Millennium Falcon so there was no chance of contacting them. You hadn't noticed but Kylo had Rey pinned down and was about to kill her if you didn't do something quick. You ran over to them swiftly and pushed Kylo off of her. His eyes where livid when he realized that you did that and now Rey was free. He rose his saber and you knew what was going to happen next. The burning sensation in your heart grew as he stabbed it through you. "Goodbye Kylo." You whispered before closing your eyes and the last noise you heard was Rey screaming and the faintest sound of crying coming from Kylo.

Hux: The First Order was going down and it was mostly because of you and Poe who had taken out the main generator of the planet. The Resistance was cheering and hollering with joy. The whole planet was going to explode but you figured you had enough time to look for survivors- good or bad either of them could give good information to the Resistance. Most people had fled except one tiny jet that's engine wasn't even on. You landed your jet and rushed over to the smaller one. Hux climbed the stairs into the jet but before he got in he saw you but strode past anyways. He looked at you one last time before flying up into the air. You rushed over to your jet before it was to late but Hux started shooting at it causing it to explode. He flew away into the sky while you watched from the periling planet below. You closed your eyes and watched the planet explode from all around you.

Anakin: Anakin was walking swiftly down the rocky path that lay between you and a volcano. He wasn't himself lately you and the rest of the world could tell that. The thing that bothered you most though was that he started to lash out on you even things you couldn't control. Obi Wan had warned you to be careful but you hadn't listened because you're in love with Anakin and it wasn't fair to be untruthful with him. Out of the corner of your eye Obi Wan hid behind a group of rocks. He ushered you to keep moving but you couldn't it wasn't cause you wanted Anakin to kill Obi Wan or vise versa but you just couldn't. Anakin turned to face you. "What's wrong?" He asked. He followed the gaze of my eyes to Obi Wan. "You bitch! You lead him here to kill me!" He yelled and his eyes seemed to flash bright red. "He started to advance on you which made you back up but you slipped and fell. He picked you up by the hair and took the now gleaming saber and stabbed you through the stomach.