29. The first time he says I love you

Finn: He kinda just shouts it at you while you're reading. Like an impulse. Then he rants on and on about how he shouldn't have said that. He doesn't shut up until you kiss him and you say it back.

Poe: Poe and you where racing each other in your jets and you where in the lead. You won and bragged about it to Poe all the time. He got embarrassed and tried to say that his gas ran out. You accuse him of lying before pretend punching him. He then tackles you to the ground (Playfully) am tells you how much he loves you.

Kylo: Everyone thinks he is heartless but it isn't true you should know that by now. One day after you two got in a fight you were starting to think that it was true until he called you to his room, where he gave you a present and told you he loved you. You cried.

Hux: You two where goofing off not something you do often but he enjoys it when you do. You tripped and fell, Hix caught you and stood you up to face him. His face went red at first and then he sputtered an I love you. You started laughing at first and then hugged him for a long time.

Anakin: Anakin had joined sides with Darth Sidious and you had to stop him before something horrible went wrong. More horrible than this. You and Padmé flew to the distant planet that he was supposed to be on. The ship landed and you could see Anakin standing on the planet. You ran out to meet him. He turned to you and smiled faintly. He looked as if he where about to cry then kissed you on the lips and said I love you before running off.

Obi Wan: Obi Wan and you stood back to back fighting storm troopers. They kept appearing out of nowhere and attacking you two. It wasn't long before Obi Wan got shot in the leg and fell to the ground. You continued to fight standing Obi Wan so no one could hurt him. A plane landed and a few Jedi jumped out attacking the remaining storm troopers. You helped Obi Wan up and he whispered I love you before passing out.

Luke: You two where fighting Darth Vader and Luke's hand was just cut off leaving him badly injured. Anger built up inside of you so you ran up while Vader was distracted and drove Luke's saber through his back. He fell to the ground and you ran to help Luke up. He looked astonished at what you just did and kissed you before saying I love you.

Han: You and Han where at a bar on a distant planet that neither of you knew the name of. He bet some money on a poker game, you told him not to do it cause he didn't know how to play poker but he just replied with the same thing as last time. Life's short! Take a chance. You rolled your eyes at the thought of it now because Han lost and they took you instead. Han shouted after them to return you. You stomped on their foot and punched them in the face making then fall to the ground unconscious.. His face flushed before saying don't scare me like that.. and then he mumbled an I love you.