I know that voice, it's my mother. Before I could say anything she dropped me of by the side of a road and disappeared. "Flynn!" I called out. "Where are you!" I looked at Pascal on shoulder and said, "It'll be alright Pascal. He'll find us." I decided to stay where I was, holding my frying pan. I decided to keep calling for Flynn.

*Flynn's POV*
Rapunzel and I were walking out of the restaurant when someone grabbed her. "Rapunzel!" I yelled. I tried to run after her, but lost her. I ran through the trees, looking for her. "Rapunzel! Where are you!" I yelled. I searched for her everywhere, I fell in the river, cutting my hand and hurting my leg. I called her name again and again. "Rapunzel, where are you!" Suddenly I heard her.

"Flynn, where are you!"

"Rapunzel! I'm down here!" She looked over the side of the cliff, seeing me in the river.

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled. She slid down the side of the cliff because it wasn't too steep.

"Rapunzel! I thought I'd never see you again!" I cried. "Are you hurt?"

"No no, I'm alright!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive! But you look horrible! Come on, let's get out of this river."

*Rapunzel's POV*
"Come on Flynn, we need to get out."

"I know, I know, I'm getting there." He lied.

"Flynn, you're hurt." I said.

"No I'm not. I'm alright really." I grabbed his arm and helped him out of the water. I sat him down on a tree's root.

"I'm going to start a fire." Flynn said trying to stand up.

"Nonono, you need to sit down." Come Rapunzel, heal him.

"We need a fire." He proceeded.

"I can heal you!" I said quickly.

"Ya, but it will take a few days." He said. I sat him down and wrapped my hair around his hand and leg.

"Just, don't freak out.." I said. He looked at me, confused. My hair started to glow bright, brighter than it has before as I started to sing,

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine,
Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design,
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine...

He looked down at his hand, about to scream..

"Please don't freak!!" I interrupted.

"I'm not freaking. Are you freaking out? I'm just interested in your hair and the magical qualities it possesses. How long has it been doing that excatly?" He quickly said rocking back and forth.

"Umm forever I guess? Mother said that when I was a baby, people tried to cut, they wanted to take it for themselves. But, once it's cut, it turns brown and loses its power. That's why I never left..." I couldn't finish.

"You never left that tower." Flynn finished for me.

"So, why did you become a thief Flynn?" I asked to change the subject.

"Eugene."

"What?"

"My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert. Someone might as well know." Flynn said. "I'll spare you the sob story of the orphan boy Eugene. It's a bit of a downer." I leaned in close, signaling I wanted to hear it. He chuckled. "There was this book, a book I used to read to the younger boys, "The Tales of Flynnagin Rider. He was handsome, rich, and not bad with the ladies either, nothing to brag about."

"Was he a thief too?"

"Well no, actually he was so rich he could do anything he wanted to do, he could go anywhere he wanted to go. And for a kid, with nothing, I don't know, it just seemed like the better option." He said looking at the ground. "You can't tell anyone about this okay? It could ruin my whole reputation."

"Ah, we wouldn't want that." I teased.

"Well a fake reputation is all a man has." He said. I giggled.

"Well, we should get on our way to the campsite." Eugene said after a while. We walked there holding hands and laughing.

"Is there any chance I'm going to get super strength in my hand? Because I'm not going to lie, that would be stupendous."

"No." I laughed.

"Cause look, here's the thing, super human good looks, I've always had them. Born with it! But super human strength, could you imagine the possibilities!" He said. I giggled.

"For the record, I like Eugene Fitzherbert much better than Flynn Rider." I said.

"Well you'd be the first, but thank you." He said.

"Is it alright if when we're alone, I call you Eugene?" I asked.

"Sure." He said smiling down at me. We walked over to everyone else sitting around the fire.

"Finally you guys showed up!" Jack said.

"What took you guys so long!"  Anna yelled.

"Yeah you were supposed to be here around 7, it's almost 10." Hiccup screamed.

"We just got distracted." Eugene said looking at me. We all sat around the fire. I leaned my head on Eugene's shoulder and fell asleep, listening to everyone talk about their day.

...............................................................................................................................................
Wow, that took way longer than expected but I did it! Like I said Eugenzel is my favorite so that's way it's longer. I still hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!