"Yeah." Scott shook his head. "No, you got kicked out. Didn't you?" Liam stopped, his eyes narrowing. He glared at Scott. "Alright Look. Kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players right?"

Stiles shook his head. "No, no. We don't need any more good players." Scott shrugged his shoulders. "Actually, we could sort of us a couple."

Stiles held his hand in front of Scott, shaking his head. "Okay, how's you get this good. Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen just once over night. Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of a full-" I cut him off. "Stiles. Chill."

Liam sighed. "Hmm. Look. I learned from my stepfather alright? He made team captain when he was sophomore. Like you. And yeah, I guess i'm just that good." Scott nodded as Liam walked away. He turned towards us. "He wasn't lying that time."

My next class was math, which I had with Stiles, Lydia, and Malia. As I approached the class, I saw Malia look inside, eyes widened. She backed away slowly as I smirked. I grabbed her shoulders, leading her back into the classroom. "I hate math. It's pointless."

I nodded, sitting her down in the chair next to me. "I completely agree, but it's school." Stiles nodded, taking a seat behind Malia. "School is important, and math is essential." Malia rolled her eyes. "To what?"

"Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." I rolled my eyes, smiling. "And other less important things like medicine, economics, engineering." Stiles smirked, turning back to Lydia. "Tipping."

"Alright, volunteers to the board. Lydia, Diego, Malia." Malia's eyes went wide. "Um, I didn't volunteer." The teach looked up at her, smiling. "You did now. To the board."

Malia hesitantly stood up, looking back at Stiles who gave her two thumbs up. She growled at him before walking to the board. "It's progress." Stiles muttered as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say Stiles."

He shot me a glare as Malia and Lydia came back to their seats. I heard a buzzing sound as Stiles took out his phone from his pocket. He clicked it on, his eyes going wide as he looked over to me. "What." I mumbled as Stiles shoved the phone in my hand.

"THERE WAS A HOMICIDE. AN AXE MURDERER IS ON THE LOOSE." My eyes widened as I handed Stiles his phone back.

Just as things were going back to normal, another killer is in town. Just our luck.

"An axe murderer?" Kira asked as we walked through the hallway. I nodded. "Not a regular one either. A family murderer one." Scott nodded. "I already heard about it."

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait.What? You did? How?" Scott sighed. "My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news." Stiles bit his lip, nodding. "Perfect. Let's go."

"Stiles wait." I said as he stopped walking turning around. "We've got Econ in five minutes." Stiles laughed dryly. "Alright. Did you forget the part about the family murdering axe murderer?"

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "Did you forget the part about how your dad's the damn sheriff? They want us to stay out of it and for once I agree." Scott nodded. "Aubrey's right, we should let them handle it."

Stiles threw his hands up, laughing. "Are you guys kidding me? There's a family murdering axe murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?"

Kira nodded. "Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." Scott groaned in frustration. "So, the three of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class." We nodded as Stiles sighed, turning around. "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life."