She went in the middle of the night to help a guy and his young daughter with their fucking dog. She went to help the fucking dog, and this fucking cunt...

I've never, in my entire life, felt such immense anger.

"Christian?" Erin whispers.

I'm glaring at the guy.

"I'm gonna kill him."

I find myself walking forward.

"No, Christian!" Erin says.

I ignore her.

"Christian." Mom says.

Everyone starts calling for me to stop.

I want his head on a fucking stick for touching my girl.

Erin moves in front of me.

"Don't hurt him! He has a daughter!"

My eyes land on his daughter, and she's so little and innocent, and he's telling her to go inside, and I don't want to be the person that scars this innocent little girl forever, and I look down at Erin, and then back at his child, and then I stop. My hands are in tight fists.

I look down at Erin, and slowly, I unclench my fists.

"Just let me talk to him." I say.

"No." she says.

"I'm just gonna talk."

She hesitates for a long time, and then she steps aside.

ERIN'S POV

I watch Christian walk over to the guy.

"Look man, I got a kid." He says.

We live in a small town, and it's quiet, so people that live even three houses down can hear him talking.

"I'm not going to hit you, although I want to." Christian says.

He sighs.

"Just stay away from her. Don't look at her. She's innocent. She got up at almost four in the morning to come over and help you with your dog. She came over innocently, to help your animal, and you fucking took advantage. That's not cool. She's my girl. Find your fucking own."

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Yeah, you should be."

With that, he turns around and walks back over to me. I'm still in the middle of the street.

Christian grips my hips, pulling my lips down onto his.

"You shouldn't have been crying, love. You did nothing wrong."

<><>

We wound up at my grandparents for pizza, and I feel so bad about last night. I keep laying on him and getting all up on him.

Later that night though, the adults let me and my cousins and sisters and Christian's cousin, and Dylan, Aubrey, Amber, and Luca and Christian be, and we went in the basement area because it's furnished, and we're all drinking because we're all old enough, and we're playing truth or dare, and it's getting pretty crazy.

"Alright." Amber says. "Erin, truth or dare?"

Now, I'm not a fucking child.

I shrug.

Everyone has said truth, and since Christian started, I'm the last one before it recircles.

"Dare." I say.

"I dare you to run down the street." She says.

"Okay." I shrug.

"Butt ass naked." She finishes.