Chapter 2 || The Fall of the Dark Lord||

MALFOY MANOR - OCTOBER 1ST, 1981

The Malfoy Manor was eerily silent. The sounds of crying resounds around the huge manor and Narcissa Malfoy sat in a rocking chair humming a soothing tune to the bawling baby. The baby was Draco Malfoy, the third and youngest child of the Malfoy family.

She smiled when another one of her kids came running in the sitting room she was in holding up a small dragon figurine "mama! look!" the small boy said waving the figure and jumping up and down. The boy had the blonde hair of the Malfoys but took after his aunt with its slightly curly waves. Lucas Malfoy was a giddy little boy and was a menace too look after with his energy and spirit.

His older brother on the other hand was much more calmer and took after his father with his neat straight platinum blonde hair and cold grey eyes. The three year old was currently curled up on an armchair in front of the fire place with a thin book on charms that came from the vast library that was stocked with books from both the Malfoy and Black fortune.

Narcissa stood up and looked down at the now sleeping baby boy and placed him in the wooden mahogany cot. She was nervous, she had heard the prophecy herself from the dark lord. She knew about the Potter child how he or Nevile Longbottom was the "chosen one" she scoffed at the idea that the Dark lord could be defeated. She knew first hand how powerful he is, and the thought of a mere baby killing him? she wondered if it was all just a plot. Yes,she decided that was very possible. And now the dark lord had planned for the death of the so called prophecy child.

Her husband was currently overseeing the raid, and she was worried sick. What if something happened? she might not like the Potters but she have to admit they were powerful in they're own ways.

She started to relax once the clock strike twelve. The boys were all asleep and safe, but when Lucius came stumbling in, still using his death eater attire she knew something went wrong.

"he... he's dead t-the dark lord have f-fallen" and all she could think of was the last thing Voldemort told her.

your sons will be of use to me....