The test of love

Everyone was inside Naraku's giant body. But everyone got separated. Naraku made everyone fight their own deepest darkest fears. Sesshomaru could sense Rin near by. She was possessed by Magatsuhi. Soon Magatsuhi left her body and entered inuyasha. Sesshomaru and inuyasha worked together and defeated Magatsuhi. As Magatsuhi was killed,kagome's powers returned. Rin was happy to be with Sesshomaru again.
"Rin stay with Kagome." He ordered the little girl.
"Ok my lord." She replied with a smile.
"Let's go Rin. We must regroup with the Sango and Miroku." Kagome asked Rin as she held her hand. Sesshomaru left them to search for Keiji.
"Why did he left in such a hurry??" Inuyahsa thought.

Somewhere else Keiji was fighting with demons created by Naraku. She defeated so many of them but there was no end to them,they kept regenerating from the ashes. She was getting tired. But she didn't let her guards down. Sesshomaru followed her scent and reached where she was fighting all those demons all by herself. He was amazed. But also felt a strange pain after seeing keiji fighting all alone. "She is trying to act so strong." He thought.

***************KEIJI'S P.O.V.************
"There is no end to this. What should I do?? I can't stop now. I have to end this."
Demons kept on attacking me. I felt like my strength was leaving my body. A demon charged at me and pinned me to the ground. I couldn't move as I had no more strength. I closed my eyes. I thought I was going to die but before that demon could actually hit me he was killed. I opened my eyes to Sesshomaru in front of me. After he rejected me it was the first time I was facing him.
I stood up and bowed down. "Thanks for saving me. You sure know how to reach at time." I said stupidly as I didn't want him to remember our last meet.
Sesshomaru didn't say anything. I felt so stupid. "I know you don't want any interference from me and I am sorry if I caused you any trouble this time....I...."
"It's hard to understand humans." He said interrupting me.
"I don't understand....did I do something wrong again??!" I asked looking down.
"How are you able to speak to me with that smile...even after I said such terrible things to you....you are still giving me respect!! Don't you hate me for saying all those things to you?"

"It hurts...but I can't hate you for rejecting me Sesshomaru. It's your life and I respect your decisions. You know Sesshomaru ....we humans have a short life as compared to demons,so most of us don't live our life holding grudges and how can I hate the person I ....." I didn't say the last part. I didn't want to put Sesshomaru in the same situation as before.
"We must find our way back."I said and started to walk away as it was really getting awkward between me and Sesshomaru. As I walked past Sesshomaru I could feel his grip on my right hand. I turned around and saw Sesshomaru as I had never seen before. His cold eyes were filled with warmth. He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. I couldn't believe he was actually hugging me. I could hear his heartbeat and I could feel the warmth of his body.
"Let me protect you.....forever." He spoke softly into my ears. I could feel my heart pounding hard against my chest. My whole body went numb. Before I could say anything I felt his lips against mine. "He is kissing me!!!!!" My mind, my body everything was in shock.He deepened the kiss as he pulled me even closer and I felt like melting away. Time stopped for both of us. My hands trailed up to his neck. I ran my hands through his long silver hair.
"I love you Sesshomaru.." I said breaking the kiss. A tear rolled down. He wiped away my tear with his hands. And pulled me again into a hug. "Be with me always...let me protect you." I guess It was his way of saying I love you too. I smiled.
"Oh my my....I can't believe my eyes. It seems like The great dog demon is in love with a mere mortal." We heard Naraku's voice,apparently mocking Sesshomaru.
"Silence..." Sesshomaru growled.
"Let me put your love at test." As he finished saying that. A black miasma covered me and I lost control of my body. My eyes were blank with no emotion at all. I was like a zombie. Naraku was controlling my body.

*****************END P.O.V.****************

As the miasma parted,Keiji appeared with a katana in her hand.. Keiji was in Naraku's control. Sesshomaru was disgusted with Naraku's doing. "Kill him." Naraku ordered. Keiji leapt forward to kill Sesshomaru. "Humans are so weak aren't they Sesshomaru. They can be manipulated so easily. When you held her close she became so emotional that she left herself wide open. She lost control of herself when you were so close to her. Such an irony. If you try to dodge her attack I am gonna make her suffer. You see I have injected some of my deadly miasma in her body. It will only take effect when I want to. It's upto you now lord Sesshomaru. Kill her before she kills you and if you hesitate,I will kill her for sure."
"What do you think of me you scum." Sesshomaru lashed out.
Keiji attacked Sesshomaru. He quickly took out his sword bakusaiga and blocked her. This kept on going for a while. Naraku was getting impatient. "You ignored my warning Sesshomaru . Now see how I make her suffer."
The miasma inside Keiji's body started to act. Keiji cried in pain as the miasma started eating her internals slowly slowly. "Stop it you bastard." Sesshomaru growled.
"Oh now you are worried about her. You know what you have to do Sesshomaru. You will face the same fate as your father and your half demon brother Inuyahsa . You will be killed because of the woman you loved the most,just like your father and brother."
"My father:....How could I forget. Now I understand you father. You loved inuyahs's mother more then your own life. My whole life I hated you for this but now I can understand. Forgive me father." Sesshomaru thought to himself and he put his bakusaiga back into its sheath. He stood there defenceless. He looked at Keiji with love. Naraku ordered Keiji to attack Sesshomaru and so she did. She pierced through Sesshomaru's chest with her katana. Blood started to come out of Sesshomaru's wound. But he was smiling. Keiji regained her senses a little bit. Tears filled her eyes. "Sesshomaru......i am...sorry." She tried to speak. "How dare you disobey me Keiji. Kill him." Naraku took control of her body. Once she was again under Naraku's control she got ready to attack her love again. She raised her sword ,this time Sesshomaru's neck was her aim. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She struggled a lot to break free. Her sword moved   but she attacked herself instead. She made a deep cut on her left arm. She kept on hurting herself. Naraku got irritated. And Sesshomaru was shocked beyond belief. Naraku then let lose his miasma in her body. Miasma started to kill Keiji from inside. Blood started to come out of Keiji's mouth. Sesshomaru leapt forward and took Keiji in his arm. "I ...am sorry Sesshomaru. ...I am...sorry...get out of here." She managed to speak up. Sesshomaru looked at the woman he loved so much. He bent down and kissed her. "You are strong Keiji.....don't you want to live with me forever??" He asked as he broke the kiss. Keiji's was now completely out of Naraku's control. She closed her eyes. And chanted something. Soon a pure light engulfed Keiji's body. The miasma was getting purified. Keiji wiped away the blood from her face. "You think our love is that weak Naraku. You can't stand love...don't you?" She took her katana in her hand and shot the pure light in the direction of Naraku's voice. Naraku appeared with the Jewel which was completely defiled. "How you were able to break free?? He was baffled.
"Love isn't something that makes you weak. My love for Sesshomaru is my strength. You thought I will kill him for you...how pathetic you are Naraku. I know why I came to this world...I am here because I was born to be with Sesshomaru. Now die you beast."
Keiji attacked again. Inuyahsa and the others also came there. A fierce battle ensued. Inuyahsa attacked him with his meido zangetsuha. Sesshomaru then took out his sword bakusaiga and attacked Naraku. Everyone charged at Naraku. Kagome and Keiji simultaneously attacked at the Jewel. Kagome's arrow was fuelled with the spiritual power from Keiji's katana. It pierced the Jewel. Naraku was defeated. His body was completely destroyed by Sesshomaru's bakusaiga. Everyone came out safe and rejoiced their victory over Naraku.
"I love you." Sesshomaru confessed his love for Keiji  in front of everyone. Keiji was really happy so was everyone else except for Jaken...he looked mortified. She ran towards Sesshomaru and hugged him tightly. "I love you too." Everyone was celebrating but soon their celebration turned into sorrow. A meido appeared behind Kagome and sucked her in. Inuyahsa made another meido and jumped into it leaving everyone shocked. The well disappeared. Sesshomaru saw in horror as Keiji disappeared as well right in front of him. No body understood what just happened....