Enter Sesshomaru....

As the demon tried to hit keiji, she put a hand in front of her and in an instant a light emerged from her hand and pushed the demon back.
"Did I do this!!???" Keiji was surprised so were the little girl and that toad.
The demon then tried to attack the little girl. The little toad demon had a staff in his hands. "Behold the staff of two.....aghhhh"....before he could use his staff the other demon pushed him away.
Now the little girl was his target. As he tried to attack her, keiji jumped in front of the girl to protect her.
"Aahhhhh....." Keiji screamed in pain as her back was brutally scratched by the demon. She turned around to see the demon,which she thought was her last sight, a green whip kind of thing cut the demon in half. Keiji looked at the lifeless body of the demon and behind the body was HIM. A tall,fair and handsome looking guy. He had pointy ears, a crescent moon on his forehead, magenta stripes on his cheeks and long silver hair and beautiful golden colour eyes. He also had a fur like thing over his right shoulder. Before keiji could say anything she fell unconscious.
**************TWO DAYS LATER*********

Keiji woke up,still in some pain.  She felt some thing was covering her back. She tried to touch her back to See what it was but all in vain.. As her wounds were fresh,she was unable to move her hand properly.
"Good morning lady." A sweet voice filled keiji's ears. "Good morning ...." Replied keiji to that little girl.
"How are you feeling today?" That little girl asked.
"I am feeling much better now....did you take care of me while I was unconscious?"
"Yes. Oh...my name is Rin. And that is master Jaken." She said pointing towards that toad like creature. "What's your name miss?"
"I am keiji Akiyama. Thanks for taking care of me. Anyway Rin who was that guy who killed the demon?"
"Oh he is Lord Sesshomaru."
"lord Sesshomaru!! So that's his name. He doesn't look like a normal human. Is he a demon too???" Keiji asked Rin.
"Yes...he is the most powerful demon in the world. You should count yourself lucky that my lord saved you....a lowly human." This time Jaken spoke.
"He isn't the Mr. Goody goody." Keiji thought.
"So where is he?? I should thanks him. He saved my life after all."
" He has gone somewhere. Oh ....lady keiji take this." Rin handed a beautiful kimono to keiji.
"Lord Sesshomaru asked master Jaken to bring this  for you. Your clothes were all torn out." She said smiling.
"Oh thanks Rin...this is beautiful. Ummmm....how many days it has been since I was unconscious. It feels like ages to me." Keiji laughed at her own question.
"It's been two days. Because of you I have to stay with you two without my lord." Jaken replied angrily.
"Oh my...it's been two days already!!! Mrs Higurashi must be worried about me." Keiji thought to herself. "Rin I am going to take a bath then I am leaving. See there are people who are waiting for me."
" but you are not healed yet. You should take some rest." Rin held keiji's hand worryingly.
"I will be fine Rin." Keiji reassured her.

Keiji walked to the water stream slowly slowly. She asked Rin to wait for her. "I should change my clothes,they are all torn and soiled with blood." She reached the water stream. She touched the water with her feet . Water temperature was just perfect. She sat on nearby rock and undressed herself. As she tried to bend a little a small scream escaped her lips.
"You shouldn't force yourself to move human."
Came a cold voice. Keiji turned around to See Sesshomaru was standing few yards away from her. Though he wasn't looking at her yet keiji's face turned bright red. As she realised she wasn't in a very good position. She instantly covered herself up and stood up. She was wearing that kimono. It was black in colour with beautiful flower print all over it. And with a red sash. When she finally got up she saw sesshomaru was gone. She walked slowly and found him sitting nearby a giant tree. His eyes were shut. His silver hair were flowing with the air. Just looking at him made keiji blush.
"He is so handsome. Can't believe he is a demon. Can demon be this beautiful??"
"What are you staring at??" Keiji's thoughts were cut short as Sesshomaru asked her this question.
" oh I am sorry ...I didn't mean to stare." Keiji's was blushing profusely but managed to say few words. " thanks for saving my life... I ...." Before keiji could complete her sentence Sesshomaru spoke up.
"Don't mention it. I killed that lowly demon because he was in my way." He said without any consideration.
"Well that's really rude...don't you think???" Keiji said smiling weakly.
"You should be able to take care of that demon by yourself, you are priestess after all." He said looking directly at keiji.
"What!!! Priestess!! Sorry I think you are confused. I am not a priestess...I am just a normal middle school student who happened to be in this era....by mistake that is." Keiji said looking down,as she wasn't able to look directly at sesshomaru. Every time she tried to look at him her heart would start beating really fast.
"Damn!! I can't even talk to him properly. And he is so calm. Am I falling for this guy?? What the hell am I thinking!!?? And why would he say I am a priestess.??? Keiji was lost deep in her thoughts...so lost that she didn't notice Sesshomaru was about to leave.
"Hey wait...I didn't even thank you properly."
"As I said don't bother." Saying that he took off and flew away.
"He is like an angel.....so elegant and beautiful yet he is a bit rude." Thinking about Sesshomaru made her blush again.
"Lady keiji....you ok??? You took so long...so I came here to check on you." Rin came running towards her.
"I am sorry Rin for making you worry about me. I am ok. I just met Sesshomaru...he is not so friendly I think."
" lord Sesshomaru may look cold from outside but he is a gentle soul." Rin replied ....her eyes beaming with admiration for her lord.
" thanks for everything Rin...I gotta go now."
"You know where to go lady keiji??"
"I will find my way back home don't worry about me." After saying that keiji left still thinking about Sesshomaru.
"Will meet again Sesshomaru......thanks for everything...." She said looking up in the sky in the direction where Sesshomaru went.