Back home

Keiji's P.O.V

Why can't I stop thinking about him. He saved me ...that's it. Forget about him keiji....arghhhhh...I guess my mind isn't in a mood to obey me. It's been half an hour since I started walking but still there's no sign of that well. Have I lost my way?? This wound is making it difficult for me to walk properly. I want to go back home. I wonder if kagome have come back home yet. No matter how much I want to go home , I want to stay here as well....just to see Sesshomaru once again. Oh crap!!! Am I falling in love with him??? No this can't be....I just met the guy....

As I was walking my way back to the well I heard rustling behind some bushes. " is that a another demon?? I am not even fully recovered yet....how could I face a demon in such condition.

"KEIJI!!" Came a familiar voice. I looked around just to see kagome standing there with a guy who looked like a monk, a girl with a large boomerang and a guy with actual dog ears and a little cat and little kid.

"Oh it's just you kagome. I am so glad I found you. You won't  believe what happened..." I said excitedly.
"How did you get here keiji?? And why are limping?? Are you ok??" Kagome asked with concern in her voice.
"I don't know exactly how I got here....I just fell in the well and ended up here...and yeah I am fine....i got attacked by a demon that's all....but I am fine now...a guy helped me out." I smiled just to hide my pain. I didn't want kagome to worry about me.
"So you can pass through the well as well!!! Only I and Inuyahsa are capable of doing so.
Oh...let me introduce you to my friends....this is inuyasha. " she pointed at that guy with dog ears. "The monk is Miroku and that lady is a demon slayer and her name is sango. And that little cat is kirara and that little kido is shippo, a fox demon."
"Nice to meet you all....I am keiji Akiyama. I am kagome's friend. She told me about you guys. Ahhhh......" I fell on my knees as the pain from wound made it hard for me stand upright.
"Keiji are you ok???" Sango asked coming forward to check on me.
"The demon scratched my back. It's hurting now. But it's not all that bad....Rin and Sesshomaru helped me a lot."
"You met Sesshomaru??!!" Asked Inuyahsa surprised.
"Yeah he is the one who killed that demon...and Rin dressed my wounds. I would have been a goner if they were not there to help me. Do you know them???" I asked looking a bit puzzled.
"He is Inuyaha's older brother." Kagome replied.
"Oh....he's really a nice guy....but I think he's a bit reserved."
"Nice...my ass!!" Inuyaha said in a grumpy tone.
"Inuyaha SIT!!" As soon as kagome said that inuyasha fell on the ground with a thud.
"Never mind him...they are not that close actually." Said kagome .
"Kagome I want to go home. Your mom and Ayumi must be really worried about me. I told your mom that I am going to Ayumi's home....but instead I got here. And it's been two days already." I explained everything to her.
"Inuyaha could you please carry Keiji to the well??" Kagome asked inuyasha making a cute face.
"Yeah yeah I will carry her. Let's get you home. Get on my back." Inuyasha said kneeling down for me to get on his back.

Inuyasha was really fast. As we reached the well kagome,Inuyahsa and I bid farewell to sango and others. And as we jumped in the well we were transported back to the modern era.

Inuyahsa took me inside the house.
"Oh my god!! What happened to you keiji??? " kagome's mother asked me about my condition.
"I am fine Aunty....it's just ...." I was about to tell her everything. Kagome cut me short.
"Mom I will explain everything later. She needs some rest. Inuyahsa follow me. Let us put her in her room. Mom could you make something for keiji..I will give some antibiotics after the meal."
"Oh sure dear." Kagome's mom got into kitchen after saying that.
Kagome helped change my clothes.
"It's really a beautiful kimono keiji." Kagome said as she took off the kimono.
"Sesshomaru gave it to me...."
" what he gave it to you???!!!l" kagome was shocked.
"Not directly though....one of his follower gave it to me." I replied.. I started blushing again.
After I changed my clothes I told everything that happened to kagome and Inuyaha.
Then they told me everything about Shikon Jewel and Naraku. After listening to them I really felt disgusted about Naraku. He is such a evil.
"If you can pass through the well,it means you have connection with the Feudal era. I don't want to force you...your first experience is not that good. So I would completely understand if you don't want to go there again." Kagome said.
"Don't worry about me kagome. I am Fine now and I am looking forward to going  there once again. I want to thanks Sesshomaru and Rin for everything they did for me." I said smiling. Even thinking about Sesshomaru would make my cheeks heat up.
"Like he has time for all this. Don't waste your time. He didn't give a rat ass about your gratitude." Inuyahsa said with an annoyed look on his face.
"INUYASHA SIT!!!" Kagome screamed and with that inuyasha fell on the floor.
"Why kagome??? What did you do that for??""
"Change your attitude Inuyahsa." She said pointing a finger towards him.
"You should get some sleep now keiji. Get well soon then we will go back." Kagome said putting a hand on my shoulder.
As soon as they left I fell asleep,still thinking about Sesshomaru.

***********end P.O.V.*********