Chapter Six

Not edited! FYI! Um. . .sorry for the long while if it was long. . . not so sure, haha. School just started two weeks ago and I kinda have a lot of work. Sucks right! Well, there is a kinda steamyish scence if you could count it as that, not too good at writing them, I haven't really had those kind of experiences. I a little innocent. . . .haha. 

Since no one commented any jokes I thought I would make a contest for them! Whomever comments the funniest joke with have a character made after them! (Hint. Hint. Owen's Mate ;) 

PLEASEEEE COMMENTTT. PLEASEEEE VOTEEEE. PLEASEEEEE READDDD.

Thanks Lovelies.

Chapter Six

                I wake up the next morning to my mother opening up my bedroom door.  “Alice, you and your brother’s aren’t going to school today as the Lowell family and Zeev family are coming. Be ready by four.” She says and as she leaves she says, “If you didn’t already know, there’s a boy in your bed.” I laugh at this and cuddle close to Xavier with hot cheeks. I feel Xavier’s chest rumble with laughter as my mother left the room.

                “I hate you,” I murmur into his chest as I try to fall back to sleep.

                “No you don’t Alice.” He replies as his arms stay secure around my body and I fall asleep again enveloped in his heat.

                I am then wakened by Xavier kissing my cheek. Opening my sleepy eyes I see his vibrant blue ones and smile. “Good morning.” I whisper and he laughs.

                “I would say that it’s more good afternoon.” I laugh and then my door is thrown open.

                “Alice get your lazy ass out of bed!” I hear someone exclaim and look up to see Owen and Oliver there smiling.

                “You two are idiots.” I say and get out of the bed. Trudging to my closet I see half it is now divided. One side mine and one side Xavier’s. Proof of my love is sharing my closet, just saying. I pick out a blue flower patterned dress that had a sky blue sash that was sewn on right under the bra line. As I walk of my closet brushing my hair I see Xavier pulling on a t-shirt.

                “Now dear, I am going to go see the one I love.” I say setting the brush down. Glancing over at him I see his eyes flash to mine and I giggle slightly. “I’m just going to go see Fallon.”

                “Oh okay.” He said with a shrug and sat down at my desk pulling out his laptop.

                “What will you be doing?”

                “Long distance Alpha work, have fun.”

                “Take a break and go visit your sister’s later. They probably miss you.”

                “Not those girls. They think I’m odd.”

                Wrapping my arms around his shoulders I say to him quietly, “They may think your odd, but they will always love you, just think of how I feel having to live with you the rest of my life.” Kissing his cheek I hear the rumble of his laughter as I head to Fallon’s room. Walking in I see that it is in pristine condition but had no Fallon. Opening up my senses I catch her sent and follow it. As it heads outside I slide on some shoes and begin to run. Fallon is not supposed to be out. Everyone is supposed to be with someone if they leave the pack house since the threat had been announced. Creeping out I follow the scent walking quietly I make my way to the playground where I see my sister swinging slightly and having a solemn look on her face. Walking over I sit on the swing beside her. She looks up at me with tearful blue eyes and tries her best to smile that turns out to just be a grimace.