Chapter 1 || The birth of the twins ||

MALFOY MANOR - November 18th, 1977

The night was silent.

St.Mungo's hospital was bustling with movement.

Narcissa Malfoy lay exhausted, she had just given birth to two beautiful twins. The healer next to her asked "what will you name them?" and she looked to her husband who held one of her sons with a gentle care and the lady Malfoy knew exactly what to name them. "Nicholas Armand Malfoy II heir of the house of Malfoy and Lucas Cygnus Malfoy brother of the heir"

The eldest, Nicholas, had  the cold gray eyes of the Malfoy family and the youngest had the dark eyes of the Blacks. Narcissa was worried, the war had raged on for years and the casualties had multiplied- both sides were getting more and more desperate as the days go on.  The dark lord himself had expressed his interest in seeing the twins in person not a few weeks ago. For whatever reasons he had she had no doubt that he was somehow going to use her precious babies in the war effort.

She didn't want her kids to grow up in the middle of a war, she wanted them to be able to live peacefully and without a heavier burden on their shoulders (though they were purebloods so those burdens can never be gone). Her husband who was the current Lord of the Malfoy house placed a comforting hand on her shoulder "are you alright Narcissa?" he asked in a worried tone and she looked up from the face of the innocent sleeping toddler sleeping in her arms.

She smiled shakily "yes I'm alright, I just need some rest" the healer came again and took the twins with a sorry smile. She hadn't been lying, she needed to rest- in fact the women could feel sleep tugging at her eyes and let the blissfulness of darkness overcome her.

Here is the first chapter of my new book The Malfoy Twins. I've had this idea for a while now and I hope you like it. Warning; there might be some light side bashing,  Please give me some feedback, tell me what you think and overall enjoy the story.

Thank you for reading!

-ThatBookFanatic

Edited on March 29th 2018