Ready, Set, WAIT!!

Chapter 5- Training and a date?

The next morning, I got up late, but that was ok. Kakashi said I didn't have to do the training that the others had to. I took a shower and then looked at my face in the mirror. The wounds were gone by now, so I didn't have to put new bandages on. I heated up some dumplings and sleepily ate them. I eventually made it into my ninja gear and tied my headband around my neck. I then wrapped the blue scarf around it and grabbed my weapon pouches. I made sure I had plenty of senbon needles and kunai and paper bombs and then attached them to their proper places in my right leg and belt. I checked the clock and saw that it was about 10:45, and decided to head to the training grounds. I yawned on my way and ignored the people around me.

"Hikari-chan, you're here!" I heard Naruto shout when I got to the grounds. I saw that the three of them were just sitting around bored out of their minds. I waved to Naruto and sat on one of the stumps behind them.

"Why are you late?" Sakura asked. I yawned again and scratched my ear.

"Kakashi-san said I didn't need to be here for your training, but from the looks of it, he hasn't made it here either." Just as I finished talking, Kakashi appeared in front of us and made some excuse for being late, to which Naruto and Sakura started yelling at him. I yawned again and tuned them out, already tired of the day's events. I repositioned myself so I was laying on the stump.

"Hikari!" I lazily rolled my head and looked at Kakashi.

"What?" Everyone sweat-dropped at the fact that I hadn't been listening again.

"You're helping me with their training." I sighed and stood up. I stretched and cracked my back and suddenly I was wide awake. I jumped down next to Kakashi and he held out a bell to me. I took it and tied it to my belt. He then explained the exercise in detail to everyone and then told them to begin. Sakura and Uchiha instantly hid while Naruto just stood in the open. I sighed at his stupidity.

"I'll be seeing you," I said to Kakashi. He nodded and I teleported to a tree that was behind Sakura. I noticed that she was actually pretty close to Uchiha. I inwardly sighed at her obsession. I quietly pulled out four senbon and threw two at Uchiha and two at Sakura. Each one landed right between fingers that were splayed out on the ground. I saw them both tense and Sakura turned to try and find me. I crouched behind a clump of leaves and she didn't see me. Uchiha saw Sakura searching and decided to ignore Naruto getting his butt kicked by Kakashi and look for me too. I saw a smirk on his face, and knew that he thought he could take me. I gritted my teeth at his arrogance. He wouldn't get the bell from me.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" I turned around with a start and smirked. He'd made a clone before I moved over there. I quickly dodged and weaved some handsigns and he looked at me in shock.

"Burning Phoenix jutsu!" A small fleet of fire birds shot off at Uchiha. He dodged them and I used the distraction to activate another jutsu. When Uchiha landed, he looked around for me. At one point I thought that the jutsu hadn't worked, but he looked right through me. I smirked and silently walked up behind him. I hit him in the back of the head and he passed out. I chuckled as he fell to the ground.

"Sasuke-kun!" I sighed and turned and looked at Sakura. She was staring at an unconscious Uchiha. I undid my invisibility jutsu and she stared at me.

"How do you know that?"

"I read, Sakura. I read." I picked up Uchiha and teleported him to a different spot, set him down, and then went back to Kakashi. Naruto was charging at him again.

"Ah, Hikari, finished already?" he asked lazily. I nodded and Naruto was flipped on his back.

"Hikari-chan, how are you so good?" Naruto whined. I crouched in front of him and poked his forehead.