0.2

Jimin: what exactly happened?

Jimin sends the message before adding the stranger into his contacts, changing the name into 'Taehyung'. A small smile playing at his lips.

Taehyung: he txted me saying he's sick and he cant come over

Taehyung: so me being a decent person wanted to pay him a visit myself

Taehyung: but instead of seeing my boyfriend in bed sick he was on the couch with some dude swallowing each others mouths

Jimin: sorry to hear that

Jimin: at least u know he's not worth it, yea? There's a better person for u somewhere out there

Taehyung: hah yea

Taehyung: thanks

Jimin: ofc, ill be here for u as a new friend

Taehyung: u seem cool so im up for it, friend~

Jimin: id love to stay and give more amazing advice but work is calling, ttyl my friend

Taehyung: ah okay

Taehyung: ttyl

Jimin puts his phone back into his jeans pocket, hopping off of the rusty old stool in the back room and walking back into the cafe.

It's a nice job, despite the amounts of people flooding in on Monday mornings and Friday evenings, he likes it. A small cafe placed in the busier streets of Seoul. The walls are black and brown, pale cream tables and chairs around, splashes of pastel pink here and there. It's pretty inside, cosy and candy like.
The pay is good too, enough for Jimin to live on by himself.

Yet even though the days are busy and tiring, he never fails to put his best into dance lessons he holds every two days. It's for pure enjoyment, dance is relief to him, a problem solver. He gets paid too, even if he doesn't ask for it. Jimin won't complain of course, money is money.

But no human has a dream like life, Jimin is no exception. And there's one thing that can truly ruin his day, and that's his ex.

The guy started coming here when him and Jimin dated, but he still continues coming even after their break up, never forgetting to bring his Jimin-replacement with him. Jimin is convinced he only comes to ruin his day.

Jimin is standing, resting his elbows on the counter, looking around in boredom. To his surprise the café isn't as full as usually, it's quite calm actually, a few small groups of people spread around the shop, but that's really it.

His attention is caught when the bell above the entrance rings, signaling someone walked in. On the more busy days they have to keep the door open because the sound of that bell ringing every two seconds can seriously get on the worker's nerves.

Jimin looks towards the door, a young male walking in. It would be hard not to notice him with such an outstanding hair color: red.
He looks nice in that color, Jimin thinks, it brings a lot of focus to his large, dark brown eyes. It would be a lie if Jimin said he doesn't find the stranger attractive.

"Hello," Jimin greets, cursing himself so sounding so small.

"Hello," The red haired boy smiles "Could I have a small latte," he says. Jimin nods, tapping in the order into the cash register "Here or takeaway?"

"Here,"

"Anything else?"

The customer shakes his head "No, thank you."

"That will be 2,000.00 won."

The stranger pays and Jimin is about to start making his coffee when the bell rings again. He turns his gaze to the door and his smile falls immediately when he sees the two people walking in. His ex, with his new boyfriend.

"Hey there pretty boy," he hears the familiar, revolting voice and puts on a fake smile, half turning around to see his ex smirking right at him.

"Two medium cappuccinos." The male winks, placing the money on the counter and walking over to a table where his partner sat at.

Jimin calms himself down and proceeds to making the cute customer's latte, putting a bit more effort into it than usually.

When he brings the coffee to his table the boy gives a boxy smile "Thank you." His low voice doesn't suit the box-like cute smile, yet Jimin finds it incredibly perfect.

Before he can realize he's standing there for a moment too long, a voice pulls him out of his trance. "Hey Chim, we're waiting."

It makes Jimin's skin crawl, but he ignores it, instead of replying he walks back to make the two coffees, silently wishing he had some kind of poison with him.

His voice is monotone "Enjoy." It's not at all genuine, barely a murmur.

Jimins about to walk away when, "Oops!" He could feel the hot liquid soaking his jeans.
His ex stands up, look I down at his boyfriend "Aish baby, look what you done." It's not at all genuine, it's mocking, and it's towards Jimin.

"Looks like you'll have to make another one-"

"Oops." And pushing all consequences aside, Jimin picks up the cup of coffee and splashes it onto his ex.
Pulling the white apron off, he throws it at the other male and stumps off towards the counter, leaning over "Yah, Mina, tell the boss I quit!" He shouts to his coworker before turning towards the entrance. All eyes on him.

"Wha-?" Mina runs in "What do you mean you quit?!" She calls "Jimi-"

Shoving his hands into his jean pockets, Jimin walks down the side walk towards his apartment.

He liked that job, he really did, and he didn't want to leave Mina all alone. But he couldn't stand his ex, it hurt, he still had something towards him, and Jimin knew that one day he'd break down, not able to keep the 'I don't give a fuck' act up. Better to quit before it happens.

Jimin still has his job as a dance teacher, and he is sure he'll manage, somehow.