Bio

Rigel Ariana Lovelace

Rigel was born to very prestigious parents. She wasn't aloud to do much when she was older but as a kid she had an okay childhood. She had a few friends and her school years were alright. But everything changed when she got to high school. The people she once knew turned her their back on her and abandoned her. She joined the cheerleading team to make new friends.

It worked for a while but then there was also the hot guys on the football team. It was distracting a lot at practice but she was a good cheerleader. She was mostly a dancer. And did a lot of the steps on the ground. She hated flying. She was afraid of heights so that's why she never auditioned to be a flyer. Rigel is also a virgin and part of the Celebacy Club with Quinn Fabray and the other girls. She doesn't really care about virginity that much. But Rigel also has a secret. She does drugs and she's bulimic. It helps her deal with the pain of being alone. Guys only look at her because she's a cheerleader and want to get in her pants. She's super shy and stutters when she gets nervous. She has hormones just like every other teenage girl. She joined Glee Club to get out of her shy shell but it barely helps. And everyone tells her she's fat, especially her parents.

Name: Rigel Ariana Lovelace
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Brown
Species: Human
Occupation: Student/Cheerleader