P̃ẼR̃C̃Ỹ IIII (short, sorry)

That day at the hospital went by quickly: waking up, watching tv, chatting mindlessly for a bit, getting served my lunch but discreetly throwing it away while Jason was in the bathroom, and all the while stealing indecipherable glances at each other. There was something hanging between us; much of the same things but I could also tell there were some things Jason was keeping from me. I could tell because I know what a secretive face looks like from my hours looking into a mirror.

I spent three days in that dull unimportant hospital room. Jason was taken home by his mother and I'm guessing went to school the next day. And the day after. And the day after that. Who had the worse end of the deal, I'm not quite sure.

I was let out and informed that Beryl had fought for custody over me or some shit. I pretended not to care. I cared.

I was also informed that all of my possessions were taken from my 'home' and moved into the guest bedroom of Jason's house. I pretended not to care. I generally didn't. But then I thought of my life spent with a mother like Beryl fussing over keeping me tidy and healthy and happy. And a life living with Jason.

I cared.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

(Not a very long A/N.)

SORRY for never updating. But because it's been a whole timelord's life cycle since I did, I'm working on the next chapter as we speak. Just needed to get some stuff explained so I can get to the cool fluff/romance/comforting shit. You're welcome in advance.

Goodbye meh ѕqυιѕнιєѕ!