Shironeki- Girlfriend troubles

Your best friend was non other than Kaneki Ken, who dates the smartest most popular girl in your college, Rize Kamishiro. No one knows how it even started and honestly, it annoyed you because she didn't even try to please Kaneki, not in the slightest, and he'd do everything himself. And anytime something like that would happen, he'd come to you and complain about his 'bitchy needy girlfriend' as his head was on your lap whilst watching TV and you stroked his white locks.

As you walked towards your normal bench you heard a familiar voice coming from behind a tree nearby, being nosy you decided to earwig and saw Kaneki and Rize fighting. Well more like Kaneki.

Rize was just leaning on the fresh bark as your best friend yelled at her. " What the hell was that?!" The purple haired female just rolled her eyes, " What?"

" You were kissing Daichi!" 

"So what?"

" Do you even love me anymore Rize?!" At this point your hands cupped your mouth as you tried to keep steady breaths and Kaneki was obviously at the peak of anger. " That's a question i should ask you." Rize's voice was calm as she glared daggers at the tall man in front of her.

" What?" 

"Daichi said that he saw you going into F/N's apartment, he even showed me pictures, so Kaneki... are you cheating on me?" His blood was boiling and the ivory haired man's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets as his fist were clenched into a ball that turned pale as the blood stopped travelling through the area. 'How dare she bring F/N into this!' he thought silently to himself. " I was there because of you! and you know what, we're through! i don't think i love you anymore actually Kamishiro! " 

Rize was in utter shock, not once had this happened, no one had ever left her it'd be the other way round, " you can't leave me you bastard!" She suddenly threw a stick at Kaneki which he easily avoided.

You never moved from your position as the same words glided through your head like a never ending line, ' is this my fault?' Your heartbeat increased when you saw Rize having a fit over Kaneki. You hated to admit it but you felt happy and relieved, yes for you snowy haired best friend but also for yourself, it sounded selfish.

"F/N-chan?" The same voice as before echoed through your ears gaining your full attention. " You heard it all didn't you?" After hearing his voice soften you nodded.

An awkward silence filled the air until you felt arms wrap around your waist protectively, " I'm sorry F/N... i was so immersed in Kamishiro that i didn't realize what was right in front of me... all those times you've helped me through, i'm really grateful for..." 

Your heart rate quickened each time his grip tightened, did you feel the same? 

-4 years later- (a/n im lazy (=_=)dont judge)

"F/N-chan?" Kaneki walked into your shared apartment soaked to the bone in rain. " In here!" The snowy haired male walked into the kitchen to see you cooking in an apron (a/n and an apron only~ nah jk!). His arms wrapped around your small figure and his hands intertwined with yours as both rings glistened in the sunlight. You were married. And happy. With everything you could ever want.