Shironeki- Soda-Smut

So just a note,  i did this a while ago so this is shite, and this book includes Crack, smut, fluff, lemons and slight angst, im not judgy  if u arent

The cold is what you hated the most out of everything, if you were wrapped up in blankets because of the outsides chill you'd never let anything come through and touch your burning skin unless it had been with you prior. This would include your loving boyfriend Kaneki who's skin was glacial, whenever he tried to cuddle with you or touch you, you'd scream and roll away which he thought was cute yet it made him feel insecure.

Today was especially cold outside and just to your luck the AC was broken which made you gather all the blankets in the apartment and snuggle up to the couch arm with a content sigh at the new found warmth. 

Kaneki was in the room next to where you were, watching you whilst looking through the fridge and scrounging for snacks or drinks so he could join you, but knowing it was impossible to kiss you and hold you. Unlike you, the white haired man was never bothered by the cold.

As his eyes scanned the few ledges he spotted a 7up that was beckoning him. When Kaneki's pale hand reached for the cold beverage an idea suddenly flowed into his mind which made him shiver in delight just at the thought. 

When you heard him walk in the room with his black thin shirt and white jeans you hissed in a cat-like manner but Kaneki only smirked and sat down next to you as he stared at your fingers that clutched the blankets that kept the warmth in your body.

Your eyes started to droop signalling that you were about to fall asleep, or to Kaneki, vulnerable. The snowy haired male bit his lip to stop himself from surprising his sensitive girlfriend. 

Soon he knew that your attention was directed towards nothing but whatever was going on in your head making him devilishly smirk. After checking the temperature of the can his hand wrapped around the green colored metal cylinder and aimed towards your now exposed cleavage.

His onyx eyes sometimes would dart to yours but then back at his target until he lightly touched your bare skin, which made you flinch and widen your eyes.Before you could retreat he suddenly pushed you down with the icy can and straddled you. 

"K-Kaneki-kun! get off me! your freezing!" you panicked and thrashed around underneath him until you heard a dark chuckle from your beloved boyfriend. Your whole body froze as his hands traveled up and down your body, getting to every inch of your sensitive skin, making you shiver with delight yet hatred for the cold as his hands roamed around your lower region.

Suddenly, you heard the sound of metal colliding gently and the light fizz of soda, Kaneki hummed and tapped his chin pretending to think then get an idea, his head lowered to your ear as the freezing beverage trickled all over your body making you yelp. " I'm going to make you like the cold~" Your ivory headed boyfriend whispered huskily.

Both of you had a lot of fun that night... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so basically, my mam saw me writing this, so when i went to the bathroom, she looked, and got pissed, but i said what about whats in your draws, and she left it alone ^o^ im free to write smut and she said im that age now so bye, YEAH FOR BLACK MAIL! jk jk