"Mathews" Higgins said sternly as the brunette regained her composure she sat up straight "You may think we are just using you for your looks but this is a top case..a case that no one at NYPD have attempted to do in the last 5 years..I gave them your name a couple of months back because you have proven to me that you can do this" he added as the brunette sighed...maybe this is what she needed.. to get away for a while...her girlfriend of 3 years had recently cheated on her in their own home, she was sick of being known because of her Father's reputation. She had worked very hard to get where she was today and maybe Higgins was telling the truth..they needed her in New York to work on this case.

"Come on Holly" her boss pleaded "You know you can do this". Holly rolled her eyes as she slouched back on her chair glancing at the mysterious man again

"Tell me more" she asked....

***

"I'm looking for Bobby" Holly asked a blonde bombshell who stood behind the bar in the empty darkened club.

"Are you a cop" the blonde questioned looking Holly up and down as her eyes squinted slightly

"Do I look like one" Holly replied trying to keep her cool as she glanced down at her own exposed legs and tight dress that clung to her curvy waist...the blonde still appear a bit slow still awaiting a reply from Holly.

"Jesus no...I'm here for an interview" she said slightly more casually as her hand gripped her handbag. The blonde continued to look her up and down suspiciously as Holly pretended to show her nerves...her normal confident cop cover could be smelt a mile off as she walked into places people instantly knowing she was there to interrogate them but she had now spent the last two weeks since arriving in New York learning the tricks of the trade on how to be the perfect undercover cop, starting with a new wardrobe that definitely complimented her natural beauty..Lisa a Detective who had plenty of experience in the Police force had taken her under her wing and had gotten her signed with an agent who hooked her up with this job interview at one of Bobby's strip clubs called "Big Guns". Holly was still hesitant about this case she had learnt that like Turner, Bobby was a dangerous man...many associates of Bobby's have disappeared the last year which is why NYPD had reopen cases against him. He seemed to have been getting more and more dangerous with some serious drug smuggling happening in the city.

"Wait here" the blonde muttered as she stepped around the bar giving Holly an eyeful to look at as she walked through the club in her pink playsuit and high heels she disappeared through a doorway at the back of the club

"Fuck why am I doing this" she muttered suddenly having second thoughts, she panicked as she found herself twirling around to walk right out of the club..she collided with something as her bag fell to the floor she was about to lose her balance when a firm hand gripped her upper arm allowing her to steady her composure she looked up at piercing green eyes staring at her with a slight smirk as she was pulled to the standing position.

"Easy Tiger" came from the girl who reached down and picked Holly's bag up handing it to the brunette.

"Thanks" Holly muttered feeling her cheeks flush as her eyes diverted to the ground, she flung her handbag over her shoulder

"So can I get you a drink or something" the dark haired girl asked

"No..No I was actually just leaving" Holly replied allowing her eyes to meet the girls again she felt her stomach flutter..there was something about this girl...her white teeth complimented her smile as her eyes remained on Holly's...she seemed confident..comfortable almost as she wore tight jeans with black unlaced combat boots with a matching blank tank top..the girl seemed to be dressed a little too butch to what she actually was..her feminine looks and tied up mousey brown hair there was no denying it Holly felt attracted to her. It wasn't until a voice broke her from her thoughts she had realised why she was her..she was here to work not eye fuck some random hot girl she had just met.

"Holly Edwards" she heard being repeated as she snapped her eyes away from the green eyes as her eyes now locked with equally green eyes but lacked the spark of the girls..she recognised the man walking towards her..after studying hundreds of captured photos of him how could she not...he seemed slightly shorter in real life than the in the photos as that evil grin she had seen in plenty of the pictures of him plastered across his face. His hand extended to her as she stepped back from the girl and extended her own

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Edwards..I've heard you have quite a talent" he purred as he bowed planting his lips on her extended hand..she shuddered feeling his sloppy mouth and stubble against her skin..everything that could possibly repulse her was standing only 2 feet away now...it was people like this that made her want to be a cop in the first place so she could sleep better at night knowing they were locked away. It was also men like this who made her glad she was a lesbian..she retracted her hand as she placed a smile on her face

"Why don't we go into the back and we can see what you've got" he said as his perverted eyes roamed Holly's body making her slightly nauseous...the sexy brunette could eye fuck her any day of the week but this sicko in front of her was really making her regret her decision to work on this case...all the more reason to get this son of a bitch locked up she thought as she nodded and began walking through the empty club..taking in any information around her

"Ty make sure no one interrupts me for the next hour or so" Bobby winked at his sister. The green eyed beauty gritted her teeth as she nodded keeping her eyes on the innocent brunette who was glancing around the back of the club...watching her brother snake his arm around Holly. Tyler wish had let the brunette leave when she wanted to...working for her brother was the last thing this Holly chick needed...