"There she is" he cheered as she smiled shyly at her Superior..the grey haired man stepped around his enormous desk as he took the slender girl between his hands giving her a tight squeeze

"Well done Smith" Higgins said as he maintained his grip around Holly..Dennis nodded in appreciation as he pulled out a chair at the desk and sitting down.

"Mathews took the lead in this one...she deserves all the credit" Dennis said as Holly's head snapped back to his giving him a tender smile..Their relationship had started off rather icy..he took her for another young naive rookie who sooner or later was going to mess up and make a sham of the case but he was wrong...she didn't rush into catching the bad guy like Dennis had witnessed before with the newbies...no she thought every single step through..making sure she got Turner on enough charges that he wouldn't be released from prison for at least 30 years...she had proved everyone at the station wrong...her looks had proven her wrong..her long slender body with the right amount of curves she could easily be passed as a model with those looks..silky long brown hair complimented her bright blue eyes Dennis knew the first time he' had met the young officer she was not in for an easy ride...criminals found it hard to take her serious with those looks but her ability to be professional and assertive gave Dennis more than a few laughs over the past 6 months...she was a feisty young woman who didn't let her perfect DNA genes effect how good of a cop she was. She broke away from Higgins as she made her way to the spare chair beside her partner giving him a warm smile before returning her gaze to their boss.

"I've got to admit Mathews I gave you this case all those months ago to watch you sink...I like to watch all the newbies being brought down a notch when they leave the rookie stage" Higgins said as Holly's smile remained on her face not acting surprised she knew everyone had underestimated her

"But I was wrong...I knew a couple of months ago you were going to crack this case sooner or later" he added

"You've proved to me and everyone else at this station you belong in the PD and this is the beginning of a long successful career for you Holly" he said as the brunette nodded in appreciation for her bosses kind words. Higgins withdrew a case file for his top drawer at the side of his desk and slid it across the desk in front of Holly who's eye diverted between her boss and partner...what was this...she opened the file as she flicked through the few pages..pictures of a swanky club and a man in his late thirties numerous photos smoking, kissing different girls, speaking on a phone..someone had clearly being doing their homework on this guy.

"What is this" Holly asked as she continued to glance through the rest of the photos all of the same man.

"This is your new case Mathews" Higgins said as he retrieved his own copy of the file

"Like Turner this is Bobby Shaw one of New Yorks biggest drug smugglers...I need you to go to New York and help with this case" he said as Holly's eyes widened

"New York" she snapped "That's out of my district..why me" she asked as she glanced at Dennis who appeared uncomfortable clearly knowing about this before she did

"It's complicated" Higgins stuttered

"Why me" she repeated wanting an honest answer

"Well the thing is..you have proven you can lead a case..drugs seems to be your area..this guy is dangerous but we don't have enough dirt on him..so NYPD are opening an undercover case for this..they need an officer to go undercover at one of his strip clubs in Manhattan"

"Unbelievable" Holly sighed as she sat back on her chair kicking her feet out in front of her as she held her head in her hands...she felt stupid thinking she had just busted one of LA's leading drug smugglers and would be now taken seriously as a Police Officer.