I'm yours

Before this chapter, I'd like to thank you for 700 reads!

(Jen P.O.V)

{still that night}

I've decided to go home with Josh and forget about everything.Because inside I knew that I needed him and he needed me too.The whole car ride was in silence josh smiled at me, I instantly knew that meant 'you made the right choice'.We got home and i took in a deep breath while Josh realised he forgot his house keys.I knocked on the door hoping someone will open it up and after two minutes it was open.Simon opened the door and all i wanted was to hug him so I did he hugged me tighter and I instantly felt better.

"I miss you" he whispered

"I missed you too"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry too"

"Aww they're back together" I heard JJ say behind me

"Are we?" Simon asked

"I'm all yours Minter" I pecked his lips

"Ewww I don't want to see that!" JJ shouted

"Shut up" Simon and I said in unison

I was tired and all I wanted to do was lay down and cuddle.But Josh wanted to go to Nando's so we did.I held Simon's hand and laid my head on his shoulder.He kissed my forehead and laid his head on mine.

I'm sorry I haven't really  been posting I don't really have an explanation sorry but thanks for waiting.I also like to say that I'm losing my motivation for this story and thinking ti write another so yeah thanks for reading write another post in a bizzle PEACE!

p.s I'm sorry that it is short I'm gonna make It 200 words per post!