Secrets

"Are you ready Tobi's here? " Josh shouted from downstairs

"okay give me a sec" I put my hoodie on and headed downstairs.

"There you are, ready?" Tobi asked pulling me info a hug

"yea but I kinda feel bad for not inviting the others"

"don't worry lil potato ,let's go!"

"Bye guys see ya" Simon said heading down the stairs

We hopped on the car heading to Westfield since we decided to do some shopping as well.

{time skip}

We were in a shop looking for clothes having fun and making really bad jokes when we spotted Harry and a girl .She looked very familiar i didn't know why i haven't even met her or have I?

"Hi Harry how are you, and who's this?"

"Good and this is Sydnie my girlfriend."(I didn't spell Sydnie wrong before u guys comment)

"Hi,my name is Jen"

"Hi"

After chatting with harry for a little bit Tobi Josh and I decided to get some dinner .

We ordered and sat down .

"Ugh, I'm starving who is it gonna come"

"Jen we just ordered come on ."

"Josh she is always like that"

"Alright then"

" I'm right here guys."

"Sorry" they both apologised

"How did the interview go?" Tobi asked

"I got it!!!!"

"soo happy for u Jen"

"congrats potato!!"

"thanks guys"

"so when do you start?"

"Monday next-next week"

Our food arrived and we started talking about relationships .I knew I had to tell them that i liked Simon and what happened in the q and a.I was confident I have told them all my crushes in high school and they told me theirs so i trust them not to tell anyone.

"Guys can I say something and you have to keep it a secret?"

"Of course anything for you." Tobi answered while Josh zipped his mouth

"I like Simon and I know you guys probably won't approve"

"wait we need to judge this"

Tobi whispered to Josh something but I couldn't be bothered to figure it out.

{Tobi said that Simon liked her}

"you guys done"

"yup" josh smiled

"Of course we approve Jen we know Simon ."

I told them about what happened in the q and a but they just nodded and didn't say anything.

after that we decided to head back to the house.

{skip journey}

Simon opened the door .

"you're back"

"yea"

"hi Simon"

"Hiii" Tobi giggled

He closed the door.Tobi stayed for awhile and Josh went back to work.I was staying in my room wondering about what they whispered .Then I decided to sleep still thinking about him.

A/N

Hi guys I'm really sorry I haven't been posting a lot of parts recently and I have absolutely no reason why (except for my fucked up sleeping pattern) I'll try and  post more.WOO 200 reads thx for reading byee love uuu.