Dinner

I dressed with my favourite top ,black ripped jeans and a pair of my Nike air forces

I dressed with my favourite top ,black ripped jeans and a pair of my Nike air forces . My make up was pretty normal just some winged eyeliner and matte lipstick .

We got into two cars with tobi , josh Ethan and i in one car and the others in another car .

(journey skipped)

We all paid for our own meals and sat down .

"Soo Jen what did you do in NY ?" asked

" well I was in a cosmetology school for about a year then i worked with a company for another two years"

"what made you come back?"

" These two and i got called for some interviews"

"wow u guys must have been really good friends"

" Of course simon why would have she gone back for us then" tobi stated

"Yup also i wasn't happy i had a relationship while i was there but nothing ever happened he was just a dickhead anyway"

"you didn't tell us that Jen why didn't you"

" i don't know I'm sorry"

"okay as long as you didn't get abused by him or anything it's fine"

After the meal we headed home .

"So Jen I was wondering if u wanted to start a youtube channel like us ?"

"Yeah that seems to be really cool i love what you guys do do u think ill make it?'

" of course you would but what do you want to do ?"

"I don't know i like the challenges but i also like the make up and football videos"

"then why don't you do all of that then it makes sense to be on one channel"

" Lets do it !"

All of the guys helped me with my channel we really got to know each other and became really good friends . " so what name do u want for your channel"

"that is the hardest question you have ever asked me tobi"

"suggestions anyone ?"

" JennizL nah Im kidding "

"how about TypicalJen Tobi"

" yeah its suits you"

"cool lets do it !

Thats it I'm a youtuber now i love it

we hung out for awhile and we decided to head to our rooms since Tobi Ethan and Harry went home. simon pulled me aside "hey if you need any help with your stuff I'm here okay"

"Thx simon ill keep that in mind"

" oh tobi forgot ell u were going to do football vids tomorrow so we leave a bit early bout 9:00 josh said u were good at football so ill have expectations"

"really did josh say that well he said that about u too so ill have my expectations" we both giggled and headed into our rooms

●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-● ●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-● ●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●

A/N

I'm gonna try to post mew chapters everyday bye hope u enjoy!! ~jen