2.0

Dear Park Seung Ah,

Remember when we first met? When Ga Eul introduced you to me? I'll never forget that day in the warehouse where we had our photoshoot. Your smile was cute, as well as your cheeks that turned red. It was obvious when you blushed, but that was what I like about youㅡliked about you.

You were a year older than me, yet, it felt like you were the younger one between us. You reminded me of a cute animal, but I'm not sure what type. That's either a good or bad thing, I don't know.

Things weren't as obvious back then, but with that one smile of yours, I started to question why I felt happier, why my heart was skipping, then stopped, then skipped again. It was an unusual rhythm.

During tiring practices, often, I might mess up due to tiredness. I would get scolded by it too and would be asked to redo the entire thing. But ever since I met you, I felt like with just your smile, I was able to give it even more effort and actually go through those tiring practices without making mistakes.

I was young and stupid back then, I didn't know much of what love is, despite us singing songs about it. Well, in my case, rap about it.

Saying, I'm so stupid~

You recognize that, right? Of course you do, you're a SEVENTEEN fan, after all. And I realized I kept repeating that in my previous letter. Once... or twice. Now, I'm repeating it again.

That's because it's true. I'm stupid because of you. Because, back then, you were everything to me and I didn't even realize it. It really hurt me to know you were cold to me and not to the others. That's why, sometimes, I returned the gesture.

I lost my chance so badly, but maybe, it was just how it was supposed to be. We can fall in love, date, tell each other we'll stay together forever, but often, it's not for some people. Yeah, people can come together and stay, but sometimes, you might not be with the person you're destined to stay with.

I learned that the hard way.

Seung Ah, let's just say, as I write these letters that I might as well burn in the future (who knows? There might be a fire needed in our future M/Vs), I'll forget everything. I'll forget all those memories that used to make me smile. And I'll finally move on.

~Author's Notes~

Let's say Vernon writes this two years later (because that's where we last left their story, right? ㅋㅋㅋ)

I hope you'll enjoy this story! It's short, unlike the original story, but I hope it's good enough to read :))

xoxo

Byun Sang Kyung