Video tape(3)

~The Video Tape THREE~

Terrance barely heard the Captain when he said that he was going to undergo supervision for a mental ward facility. All Terrance could think about was the raining hill and the girl who walked out of the TV, her murderous intent clear....

10th of August, 2009

Terrance couldn't get the girl out of his head. Her grey skin and yellow eyes, forever etched into his being. He found himself rocking on the floor of the sterile white room of the hospital. He muttered something incoherent and continued rocking. If this was his way of proving he wasn't crazy then it wasn't working. Later that day the nurse put him in a strait jacket when she caught him clawing at his own face and security cameras were installed so he was under 24/7 supervision.

A nurse came in holding a syringe that would put him to sleep. It had a yellowish liquid in it that sent Terrance into frenzy. He started yelling and thrashing saying over and over again that it was "her eyes." A guard assigned to the doorway ran in when he heard the commotion and pinned down the still struggling Terrance on sight. The nurse carefully dodged the kicking legs and quickly injected him with the drug, relieved when she saw his eyes begin to close. They left him on the floor as he was too heavy to carry to his metal and foam bed.

Terrance dreamed. Or at least he hoped he was dreaming. All he saw was the contents of the video tape. Static, Farm, Static, Girl. Repeating over and over again until it rested on the hill he dreaded so much the girl running toward him, her face tilted to the side and her mouth hanging open. Her arms were raised and her yellow eyes were angry and intending to kill. A whispery voice echoed through his mind... "Got you now" and her arms were around him. All at once he could feel a choking, burning and painful sensation over all of his body. His eyes began bleeding and his mouth was frozen in a state that made him look like he was screaming. His vision became blurry and red. Next thing he knew he was covered in blood and the girl was dancing. She was laughing and her yellow eyes had gone wide with happiness. "This is just a dream" He thought, " I will wake up soon." The world began to disappear and she along with it. "I will wake up..."

11th of August, 2009

The nurse who gave him the drug went into the room, escorted by the guard to feed him. She gently shook him asking him to wake up. There was no answer. The guard flipped him over and the nurse dropped the food when she saw the horrid sight. His mouth open like it was frozen, red tracks of bloody tears on his cheeks and a purple face like he had been strangled. Next to him was a video tape...

Imagine what happens next.