Catching this nigga pt.6

Last one

Andre p.o.v
All of us went to the strip club to catch Riley.We was all waiting there for him.The plan was that Autum,Summer and Mercedez are going to act like strippers.Summer is going to take Riley in a private room,where antwon is and he'll take him,but him in the car and drive to a warehouse.Liyah and India are watching on the cameras in the car out back.Its been like 2 hours and I'm tired.I was about to get up but I saw Riley walk in so I sat back down.He started watching Mercedez dance and he threw money at her.She walked over to him and lead him to the private room.India called me and told me they got him in the trunk. I went in the car.When we got to the warehouse,Tre took him and tied him to a chair. Me and India waited in the car till they called us in.After like 5 minutes we went inside.He was sitting in the chair with a bag over his head.Jamal took the bag off his head and he had this huge smile on his face.Fucking bitch."Funny seeing you here, I thought you was crying in a corner"he said laughing. I slapped him with the gun."Nigga shut the fuck up"I yelled.He looked over at India."Hey baby you came to see me"He said. I shot him in his leg."Don't act like you want me now,you're the one who cheated on me"India said.He laughed."You know you want me,leave this nigga and come with me"He said again. I was about to shot him but India took the gun and shot him in his dick. I was surprised as hell."If you wanted me then you should've kept your dick in your pants"India said.He laughed.This nigga satan,how you gonna have your dick shot then start laughing."I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing"He said.She shot him in his shoulder."Don't give me that bull shit excuse"She said and shot him in his other shoulder."Baby don't be that way you know you want me I'll do anything to get you back and I did"He said. I shot him in his other leg.This nigga should stop talking."I'll even kill liya-"India snapped,she shot him in his head 5 times then shot his heart 5 times also."Ight he dead"I said.She continued to shot him"Ight stop"I yelled.She stopped and just started at him.There was blood all over everyone.We left and burned down the warehouse.When we got to the hotel She took a shower and went to sleep. I was up thinking about my mom.