Dont go pt.1

India p.o.v
My birthday is in 2 days and I'm excited as hell. Me and Jasmine went to brunch to catch up."So what's been happening in your life"I asked while taking a bite out my food."Well my mom now is a model and my dad sells drugs so I always have money"."Damn you have it good"."Not really my mom and dad argue alot about dumb shit"."That must b-"My phone cut me off.Liyah texted me.
My bitch👯-what you doing for your birthday?
me-I don't know,why?
My bitch👯-no reason😋
me-🤔
"I'm sorry what was I saying"."How you felt ba-"Her phone cut her off.Damn."What...Im on my way" she paid for the check and left. I just drove over to Liyah's house and I saw someone's red lamborghini parked in front of her house. I unlocked the door with the spare key she gave me,and I saw liyah and jamal hanging out on the couch.mhm I knew it.Go bestfriend😛."Liyah Im home"I semi yelled.She got scared and got up off the couch."I already know you don't have to explain yourself"She sighed in relief. I left cause I didn't want to disturb them. I went to the hospital to see my brother. I waited for like an hour before they said I could go.Once I walked back there he was watching Animaniacs while eating that nasty ass hospital food."I might go to jail"He blurted out. I stared at him like he was dumb.Am I really about to lose my only sibling to drugs?or is this a dream?