Chapter 1

A/N: As I'm writing and posting this, it is June 12; also known as Karkat Vantes's Wriggling Day. So, HAPPY WRIGGLING DAY KARKAT!!! <3
Sollux's S will be a 2, as it is easier and Eridan's will have his w v quirk. Basically all characters will have their quirk. That's all I wanted to say in this author's note. Bye~

I wake up, but not to the usual blinding light of the sun, after looking around I see that it is still dark. Checking my phone and seeing that it's three thirty.

'No point in going back to sleep'

After slowly getting out of bed, I grab my glasses, get clothes out of my drawer and head for the shower. Turning the water to warm, I look in the mirror while waiting for the water to warm up. Looking at myself, I can see that my lip is still cut, I pull off my shirt and see that the bruises had gotten worse. They were darker and hurt worse. The one on my stomach was small-ish, while the ones on my sides were larger. I couldn't look away, the memory of the incident started to make tears fall down my face. After the mirror started getting foggy, I rememberedz that I was taking a shower.
After getting out half an hour later, I get dressed and head down stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. Turning on the light I see a white box on the kitchen table. After approaching the box I see a note on it.
'Eridan, I brought some doughnuts home. I hope you enjoy them. -Dad'
I smile at the note as I start to tear up a bit, my dads been working a lot so I hardly get to see him, he's either asleep or talking about work on the phone.
I used to be ok with my dad working this much because I was with Cronus but after my dad and Cronus got into a fight before he left for college, along with him and Meenha having a falling out about 3 years ago causing Feferi to no longer speak to me. I don't even remember what the fights were about anymore.
After making my self some coffee I grab the box and set it down with my mug on the coffee table. I turn on the tv looking for something to watch. I finally decided to watch some random reruns of South Park. After finishing about half the box (yes I know, I'm a fat ass) I put it back in the kitchen. When it's around seven I go to the bathroom and do my hair. Grabbing the hair gel and running it through my brown and purple hair, I don't put a lot as that would be over kill, but I do push some of my hair back. I grab my backpack and head to school.
I get there about twenty minutes before class starts, I decided to head to my first class, I sit at my desk and pull out my sketch book. I start drawing random lines for a while when I hear the door open. I look up and my heart stops, it's Sollux Captor. He's a gifted computer programmer with a lisp, one of Fef's new best friends and the object of my affection since 7th grade. He just walks to his desk and just sits down in his desk, he sits in the desk diagonally ahead of mine. I look back down at my sketch book not paying attention to what was being drawn, my only focus is to not look at him, it would be awkward and embarrassing if he caught me looking at him. After a few minutes I noticed that my random lines turned into a drawing of Sollux. I immediately turn the page as quietly as I can.

"Hey"
I jump at the sound of a sudden voice. I look up to see that it was Sollux. He turned around slightly looking at me with his red and blue lensed glasses.

"Umm... Yeah?" I muttered nervously

"Do you know how much longer till class 2tart2?"

I look at my phone

"Class should start in about ten minutes"

"Thank2, my name2 2ollox Captor by they way. What'2 your name?"

I hesitate for a second

"Umm..my names Eridan Ampora"

"Nice to meet you Eridan" his phone chimes after.

"2orry, I have to an2wer this me22age." He says in an apologetic tone

"Oh... It's ok"

Look back down at my sketch book and start drawing again, mako sure not to draw him again. Before I realized it, the bell had rung and other students started coming in. I look up and see Sollux whispering sorry and that he'll take to me next time. My heart raced, he said next time meaning he's gonna talk to me again.
School continued normally, it was not lunch and I was at my locker putting some stuff in. When I close it I noticed the Halls were empty, I start heading for some place to hide because around this time Vriska and Terezi usually like to beat the crap out of me, leaving me with cuts and bruises like my lip and sides. Turning the corner I hear a cold and familiar voice that causes me to freeze in my place.
"Hey, look who it it. Looks like we found Eridan faster than we expected" I look up and I can see the the devilish smile on Vriska and Terezi's face.