Chapter 13

A/N: There's going to be a new character in the book!! Enjoy!

Rachel's POV

I have spent months trying to find my little sister, Mya. The only person I've found was a girl named Lixiss Enderstream. She is a 17 year old girl who's an ender cat hybrid. She is a rebel like me, who had gold hair with purple tips. She likes to wear a black hoodie and shorts with purple and green checkered rim with walking boots with green laces. Her weapons are two purple daggers and an Ender dragon carved bow enchanted with infinity. She agreed to help me find her only because she was looking for her friends named Ava and Riley. It's near dawn and we are still walking around the forest trying to find some sign someone or Mya has been here.

We were about to go back to camp when Lixiss saw another camp not too far away.

"We can try asking them for help." Lixiss suggested. I nodded and she teleported into a tree just in case. I carefully walked over to them and saw a blond haired guy on guard. He saw me and pulled his sword out. I motioned to Lixiss to wait until I talked with him.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" He asked, his tired green eyes staring at me in suspicion.

"I'm Rachel and I'm looking for someone. Have you seen an elven girl named Mya?" I asked and he looked surprised. Before I could ask another question, someone exited out of a tent, rubbing sleep out of their eye.

"Grayson who are you talking t-" She stopped and looked at me. Oh my god!

"M-mya?" I asked and she ran to me.

"Rachel!!!!" We hugged and cried in each others arms.

"Oh my god Mya! I have spent months looking for you after you went missing from your archaeologist mission! I-i thought I lost you." I explained and pulled out of our hug.

"Oh. Hold on." I made a motion to Lixiss and she teleported out of the tree, next to me.

By this time, everyone else had woken up. There was an enderman hybrid, I believe two brothers, two girls and two men, probably near their mid-thirtys. Just then Lixiss took a step forward, looking shocked.

"A-ava and R-riley?" She said and the two girls ran to her.

"Oh my notch! Lixiss! Where have you been!?"

"I can't believe you're here!"

The girls said same time. The hybrid walked up to Lixiss.

"That is so cool! You're an Ender cat hybrid!! Amazing! I'm Drake." He said and stuck his hand out. She shook it.

"Lixiss. Senang bertemu denganmu. saya melihat anda seorang Ender hybrid juga." His eyes go wide. (Nice to meet you, I see you are an Ender hybrid also)

"Anda dapat berbicara Ender!? Yang juga menakjubkan." He says and they smile. (you can speak Ender!? that's also amazing)

"What did you even say???!!" The Grayson person said.

"Oh we just complimented each other in Ender." Drake says but then it looks like he remembers something and his smile fades. He excuses himself and leaves into a tent. Grayson explains everything to us. 'Poor guy. Lost his girl to the empire, and worse part is, she doesn't remember any of them.'
Wait!

"Can we help?" I ask and they all look at me.

"Yeah. We want to help you guys get Alice back from the emperor." Lixiss says, having a look of determination on her face. They all nodded in agreement.

Ava's POV

Just then, we heard a twig snap and Lixiss teleported to the noise while Drake came out. Then she came back with an unconscious Alice on her shoulder and her weapons in her hand. She carefully put her and the weapons down and Drake walked up to her. He knelt down and picked her up. He let her lean on a tree and tied her to it. He looked sad but Collin and Armen went and comfort him. Steve and Entity (A/N: If you have a name for Entity, put it in the comments and I will pick one) walked up to Alice and muttered some words. Then she woke up and looked around, her dark blue eyes looked at Steve and Entity.

"What do you traitors want?!" She asked, her voice full of hatred.

"Look Alice, we just want t-" She interrupted Steve.

"To what? Try to convince me that I'm on the wrong side?! Try to turn me against my own father?!" She said and Steve looked completely crushed.

"I will never trust yo-" She was about to say, but then stopped when she saw Drake.

Alice's POV

'Where did I see him? Why does he look familiar?' I thought. Then my memories of my dream came to me.

*Flashback*

'Alice, It's Drake, please....come back to us, or come back to me. Come back to the light. I know you can remember! Please!' He said.

'D-d-Dr-drake? Is that you? I can't remember. *groans* It hurts, trying to remember. But I know you. Why can't I remember?!?' I cry and look at him.

'Hang on, Alice! I promise I will help you, j-just calm down. Whenever you see us please try to remember us with all of your strength.' He begged, trying to calm me down.

'O-okay D-drake. I will try but the spell he put in me is hard to break. But I trust you.' I say.

*End of flashback*

"D-drake?" I mutter under my breath. He looked at me.

"W-what did y-you say?" He stuttered and knelt down in front of me. As he did that, everyone else turned towards us, waiting for an answer from me.

"I s-said..." I thought of what I said in my dream. 'But I trust you'.

"Alice, what did you say? We can help you break the dark curse. Please." He says and looks like he is going to cry.

"I said...Drake." I said it and his frown turned into a smile.

"Do you remember me, Alice?" One of the girls walked forwards and I obviously knew her.

"A-ava...then t-that's R-riley next t-to you. A-and M-mya and G-grayson." I said and turned towards the blond guy and elven girl. Then I saw Entity and....

"D-dad and m-my b-brothers!" I said and started crying. Drake untied me while the three ran to me and hugged me.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said over and over again. They helped me to my feet, but I didn't stay standing for long. I fell down with a huge headache and I held my head as I heard a dark voice talk to me.

"You surprised me Alice. I thought you would have stayed in the dark a little longer. Oh, and I hope you remember, we had a deal: Either kill your family and no harm will come to you, or you don't kill them and get eternal punishment."

I knew who that was and I didn't like it. It was...

CLIFF HANGER!!!

A/N: I'm pretty sure you ask know who that is. Anyways, here's another long chapter for you guys! If you enjoyed this chapter plz leave a vote and comment. And as always,

BUH-BYE AND PEACE!!✌✌

1240 words!