Chapter 11

A/N: The colors on the eyes are important for later. Enjoy! P.s: couldn't find actual silver and scarlet eye, it was the closest.

Ruby's POV

I laughed as everyone ran around screaming and yelling, while their village burned slowly into ashes. I saw a little boy crying on his dead mother and something just clicked in my mind.
I felt Alice fighting for control and I just let her take over. I don't know why I didn't fight back but I just didn't.
(Short POV, sorry.)

Alice's POV

I took control and looked around at the mess Ruby made. I gasped at the sight of the little boy crying on his mom. I extinguished all of the flames and the screaming stopped. Everyone looked at me for a sec and backed up when I landed on the ground. I walked to the little boy and knelt beside him. He looked at me then hugged his dead mother's corpse.

"I won't do anything to her, I promise." I told him, not sure if he believed me or not. Surprisingly, he hugged me and cried into my chest. I hugged back and looked at his mother. He let go and walked back. I put my hand on her wound and chanted some words.

"Laeh Reh. Tel reh evil." I said and stepped back. The little boy's mother sat up breathing heavily and in a split second, the boy had his arms around her. I closed my eyes and fixed everything up.

"I'm so sorry this happened. I have a...power problem as you can tell. I can't really control it. I'm a danger to you all." I said and my head hung in shame. The little boy came up to me and hugged me again.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know, I can tell. You saved my mom and fixed the village for us. It would have took us probably a month to fix. My name is Carlos." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks, Carlos." I ruffled his hair then left back to the empire. When I walked into the building, Entity and Herobrine ran up to me.

"OH MY NOTCH! Are you alright?!?!"

"What happened to your eyes?!?"

As soon as they mentioned my eyes, I ran to the closest mirror. One eye was purple and white and the other was scarlet and silver. I gasped at it, but it looked pretty cool. I turned around and they smiled and I returned one.

"Glad you aren't fussing over it." Entity said. I nodded.

"If you ask me, it looks pretty epic. Now I'm jealous." Hero said and did a fake pout. I laughed and hugged them. They never showed it but they were my family. I totally forgot that my memories are back and I let them go and looked at Hero.

"So, when were you going to tell me I was your daughter?" I asked him and he looked shocked.

"H-how...w-when did y-you find o-out? When did I forget?" He asked and I chuckled.

"The Emperor showed me a horrible memory and gave me back the others, including the ones you hid from me and the ones you hid from yourself." I sighed and looked down, remembering the reason my eyes turned scarlet. I was about to cry when I felt two pair of  arms go around me. I looked up and my dad and Entity were hugging me. I hugged back.

"Let's take you to bed little missy." Dad said and I nodded. 'Man, they are such softies.' I mentally laughed and went to my room. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.