Chapter 9

Mya's POV

We got released from the dungeons and they watched as we walked out of the gates of the Empire. Alice wasn't with them and Drake, Armen and Collin told us what she had said in their dreams. We ran towards the forest, made a camp and talked about a plan.

"We need to find Alice ASAP and try to help her get her body back." Drake said, as he sat near the fire getting an approval nod from Armen and Collin.

"Drake, we need to think about this carefully. One wrong move and either someone gets hurt or dies, or we get caught and get punished for it," I say, getting an approval nod from Riley, Ava and Grayson.

"I can't go back to the Empire, Drake. I've had too many bad memories there. Same with Ava and Riley." Grayson says.

"Well, what are we suppose to do?! Just sit here and do nothing while Alice is stuck inside her own mind, watching her split-personality destroy everything and everyone?!?" He says, standing up and getting mad. His purple and white eye glowing. Armen and Collin stood up as well.

"Drake, calm down. I didn't say that we shouldn't go to try to help her. I was simply implying that we should just think of a fool-proof plan. I just don't want Alice to get hurt while we do the plan." I tell him calmly and his eyes stop glowing and return to their regular color. He sits and puts his head in his hands and sighs.

"I'm sorry, Mya. I'm just worried that something bad will happen to her...and I won't be there to protect her." He says, as Collin and Armen walk towards him and each put a hand on his shoulders. He looks up at them.

"Look Drake, we know you like her. We can see the way you look at her. You are always looking at her, like back when we were in the village." Collin says, making Drake blush. He quickly looks back down, trying to cover up his face.

"Okay. We can finish making the plan for now. Let's go to sleep. It's like 11 and I'm tired." Ava says, getting out her sleeping bag, while yawning.

"Yeah. If we are going to rescue Alice, we need rest and supplies.*yawn* Anyways, night guys." Riley says, getting into her sleeping bags and falling asleep quickly.

"Okay. But Im staying on watch." Grayson says, getting his sword out, while leaning on a tree. Everyone else gets their sleeping bag as well and quickly fall asleep. Before I do, I turn to Grayson.

"Wake us if there is any trouble. Got it?" I say to him while pointing a finger at him. He chuckles.

"Okay Mya. Night." He says and I fall asleep quickly.

Grayson's POV

I stayed up for a while, watching over everyone and making sure that they were safe. I managed to stay up for 5 hours before I went to Collin and told him it was his shift.

"Hey. Collin, it's your shift so get up."
I said and he opened one eye and sighed, opening the other eye. He got up fully and stretched.

"Okay. How long is my shift?" He asked, while getting out some food and water.

"Until every or wakes up, which is like 5 hours probably." I told him as he got up to go to the tree, getting his sword out and ready.

I went to my spot in the ground and took out my sleeping bag and immediately fell asleep.

~Dream

I was running for my life. I didn't know why but when I looked back, I saw a black figure chasing after me. I soon found a house in the middle of the forest and saw a person inside. I ran to the door and knocked in it, hoping the person would let me in.

"Help! Please open the door! Anyone?!?" I yelled at the door. The person just looked at me with a blank expression and walked away, leaving me there to panic. Then I felt a hand go on my shoulder.

~End of dream

I woke up panting and shaking. I looked at the person who touched my shoulder and it was Ava.

"Are you okay, Gray? You were tossing and turning while almost yelling loud enough to wake everyone up. Your lucky I'm a light sleeper." She said while kneeling onto the ground.

"Y-ya, I'm okay. Just a bad dream." I said and she nodded. The sun wasn't up yet so I figured it was still night. I got up and looked towards Collin. He was sitting up, looking around. Then he spotted me and waved. I was about to wave back when an arrow flew past me and hit a tree, blowing it up, which woke everyone else up.

"Looks like I found my next targets." We heard a voice say and turned to see a floating Ecila with her enchanted bow with a pack of enchanted arrows.

"Alice! Please don't do it. I know you can block her and come back to us. To me! Don't let her control you! You are still in there, I know it!" Drake says and she smirks. Then she falls to the ground and holds her head, groaning. Drake tries to go to her but Ava, Mya and Riley hold him back, while Collin and I hold Armen back.

"D-drake, I cant hold her back for long..." She says looking towards us, her eyes switching from her normal eyes (which is purple and white) to her silver eyes.Ecila could have hurt her if she wasn't careful. We need to make sure she can hold her back."

"Please. Do it for us. We can't lose you again. I can't bear to see my little sister corrupted again." Armen says, crying a little. She looks at him and her eyes flashed to normal before she passed out. We let Drake and Armen go and they run to her, checking for injuries. Just then there was a flash of light and Herobrine and Entity teleported to us and we all backed up from them. Herobrine looks at Alice.

"Damn it! Ecila could have hurt her if she wasn't careful. We need to make sure she can hold her back. She is too powerful since she isn't trained yet." Herobrine says to Entity, checking over Alice.

"*sigh* I guess we have to take Ecila out and make her stronger then." Entity replied back. They walked up to her and put their hands over her body. Then chanted some things and a black mist cane out and went into a bottle Entity had in his pocket. They look at us, then disappeared.

"A-Alice!?!? Are you alright?!?" Drake said to her as he lifted her bridal style and put her onto his sleeping bag. All she did was groan in response. Then she shot up and stood while backing up from us.

"A-Alice? Are you okay? Why are you backing up?" Armen and Collin said to her..

"I-I d-don't wa-want t-to put y-you guys I-in d-danger." She said, tears falling down her face. Drake walked up to her slowly.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he stopped a few steps away from her. She wiped her tears and sniffed.

"B-because...I-I work f-for t-the E-emperor n-now, a-and if I s-stay w-with you g-guys, then...*sniff* you all die. Our deal w-was that I join h-him and his h-hybrid army and I won't go back to you guys...and he won't bother you guys." She looked down, but when she looked back up, she had her silver eyes again and she laughed evilly,

"You can't EVER get rid of me that easily." Then she smirked and teleported away.

To be continued....

A/N:Okay so yes! I am back. I did a very hard thing last week Tuesday (4-12-16), I broke it off with my boyfriend because he kept hurting me emotionally and I couldn't take it. But I feel better because I noticed that I can be happier without him. I gotz you guys with me to make me feel better. So thnx.
Anyways, hope you liked the chapter and the next one will be out in a few moments so hold on for like 5 minutes.
Hope u enjoyed it and as always....
BUH BYE & PEACE!!✌️✌✌

P.s: This chapter was 1409 words! Omg!!