2 steps foward 5 steps back

~Sasha

Two months had past since the dream I had of Hank killing Marlo. I knew I had to do something and I had to do it fast. I decided to go down to the police station with Dre's girlfriend Sarah to see what can I do.

I met Sarah two months ago when Marlo invited Dre to dinner. I thought that would be awkward since I haven't seen Dre since him and I forcefully slept together. But to my surprise it wasn't awkward at all. Dre introduced me to Sarah and we have been close every since. To my surprise Sarah went through the same thing as me. Such as being abused mentally physically sexually and emotionally. The only thing with Sarah was that it was her biological father who was sexually a bruising her. Sarah father died of AIDs lucky for Sarah she didn't catch it. Sarah was a strong individual she's twenty three so I look up to her as a big sister.

"May I help you?" An old lady said as we approached her desk.

"Yes ma'am say if there was a little girl who was getting abused and she wanted it to stop what should she do?"

"Well first the little girl should tell another adult."

"What if there no adults to tell."

"well first off does this little girl have parents?"

"What IF its the parents that's doing the beating or whatever."

"How old is this little girl?" the old lady said eying me.

"Well She's twenty now but it started when she was seventeen."

"Well when was the last time this girl was abused?"

"About eight months ago"

"Ok well there's not much we can do. The last abuse was eight months ago and if it was sexual abuse that person that the girl claiming abused her can say it was consensual. Far as the physical that girl would have to call the cops right then and there."

"So you telling me that this man can continue raping this girl and get away with it?"

"I'm not saying that. It will be a hard case to fight."

"What if she call the cops after he's done it again?"

"It depends he still can say its consensual he can say the girl likes ruff sex. He can make up so many lies because the girl is over age."

"Are you kidding me that's fucking bullshit. How the fuck you suppose to trust the law when they can't even protect you from your step dad." I was pissed I didn't even realize I was yelling.

"Sash calm down" Sarah said grabbing me.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but you can get a retraining order."

"What the fuck is a piece of paper going to do. I really hope that if something happens to this little girl that you no good bastards feel really bad! SARAH LETS GO." I said storming out the police station only to be stopped by a younger looking lady cop that looked no older then twenty-five.

"Meet me around back" she said disappearing from my sight.

"Go Sasha maybe she can help you" Sarah said

"Sarah I don't know her."

"Sash she's a fuckin police officer just go see what she wants I'll be here waiting on you."

I walked around back which seemed to be some alley way.

"What's this about?" I asked.

"About your case."

"What about my case?" I asked testing the woman.

"Look Sasha I'm trying to help you. you need my help as well as I need yours"

"Excuse me but how did you know my name?" I asked puzzled because not once did I say my name.

"I'm Olivia and I know a little about you"

"I don't know what's going on or how the hell you know me."

"I know Hank" the girl said but how would she know Hank.

I stood there not saying a word.

"I've been doing research on Hank for almost three years now since I became an officer. I ran away from Hank when I was seventeen. Hank use to abuse me. tie my down in the basement tell me he loved me. Hank even made me have sex with multiple guys for money. After my mother died Hank was my only guardian since him and my mother was married. After I escaped Hank I went to college graduated and became a police officer. I only did it to get Men like Hank off the streets but most of all I did it to take down Hank. I can help you Sasha but only if you let me."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

she undid her uniform and showed my a large scar that ran from her breast to her neck.

"Sasha Hank tried to kill me when I went to the police. If Hank finds out you came here your dead. Hank knows a lot of shit. And believe me he will find out."

"he wont because I didn't tell anyone my name."

"Neither did I. I even wore a blonde wig and a fake belly to pretend I was pregnant but Hank found me. Sasha look the man is strong. Some of those guys that slept with you were police officers. Its a dirty world Sasha and going up against Hank you have no chance. When you come down off that high horse give me a call." She said handing me a card and disappearing.

=============================

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!!!!! SHARE!!!!!

Sweetexotickush :) <333