Bright lights

~Sasha

"Daddy is that you...Grandma I thought you left me"

"Sasha what are you doing here baby your to smart. I raised you to never let fear take over." my daddy said. I looked so much like him. his hair was jet black and thick. His skin looked so smooth and clear.

"Daddy but I miss you and mama not treating me well."

"Sasha your mother is trying to break you. You can't let her. You don't belong here at this time. That boy needs you Sasha and he loves you dearly. He's having a fit because your not down there with him. He's going to protect you Sasha you have to give it time. The pain isn't going to last forever I promise baby."

"But daddy-"

"Don't but daddy me Sasha do as your told. And when you wake up tell Marlo that his parents are really proud of him. Tell him me and his pops became great friends up here. Tell him they said it wasn't his fault it was just they're time to go. Now go on Sasha Daddy's watching over you I promise."

"Daddy it's just to much pain down there I can't handle it alone."

"Sasha your not alone Marlo will be with you. You have to trust him baby."

"I love you daddy." I said letting go of his arm. I didn't want to leave I wanted to stay but he wouldn't let me.

"I love you to baby remember what I said the pain doesn't last forever."

he said as him and granny walked into the white light. I thought I would never get a chance to see my father but I did and he was so Handsome I knew my daddy was right but I didn't want to face it.

I woke up in this bright room with white walls my head was killing me. I looked over and seen Marlo sleeping. How could I have hurt him like that. I loved Marlo and I broke our promise I told Marlo I would never leave him and I tried to. I tried to commit suicide. Instead of facing my problems I tried to find the easy way out.

"Baby your up" Marlo said with blood shot eyes. I knew Marlo had been crying his eyes out.

"How long have I been here?" I asked

"Two weeks."

"Baby I'm so sorry Marlo I didn't mean it I just wanted the pain to stop." I said crying.

"Sasha I told you we could have gotten through this together we made promises. Sasha I can't see myself living without you! I love you." Marlo said crying I knew he was hurt.

"Baby I wont I promise. I love you to Marlo." I said as I wiped his tears.

It had been three hours since I woke up. There were different nurses coming in and checking my blood work. They said I was able to go home but I couldn't be alone. So I had to sit and wait til Marlo got off from work to leave.

I was up eating applesauce when the door came open.

"Wha-at are you doing here wh-o l-l-et you in here."

"Baby is that how your going to treat your mother and your stepfather."

"He's not my fuckin father and your money hungry ass isn't my mother. "

"Baby don't be that way. We came to take you home."

"I'm not going anywhere with you so get the fuck out!" I screamed this bitch was clearly tripping.

"Listen bitch don't nobody have time for your bullshit get the fuck up and get dress now!" Hank said pointing a gun at me. How the fuck did he get through security.

"Hank put that away she's coming " my moma said grabbing his arm as he snatched away.

"I'm not going anywhere Hanks going to have to kill me first."