Staying strong

~Marlo

I felt so bad for Sasha all the stuff she's been through and now she has to deal with the death of her real grandmother. Mrs. Jones told me everything before she died. She even told me that she would be leaving soon. She told me how she trusted me with Sasha and she knew I was the right guy. She said I reminded her so much like Sasha's dad. I promised Mrs.Jones I would take care of Sasha. That I would also protect her from her mother.

I pulled up to the house and turned the car off. I got out and went into the house.

"Saashhaa I'm home baby where are you." I yelled through the house but she didn't answer. She probably cried herself to sleep.

I walked in my room and tripped over something. "what the hell" I shouted I ran to turn on the light and found Sasha's lifeless body.

"No baby no no no Sasha baby no wake up come on baby." I screamed. "Come on baby shit Sasha what did you take." I ran into the bathroom and found an empty bottle of sleep aid.

"Fuck Sasha why"

"911 What's you emergency "

"My my girlfriend she took a bunch of sleep aid and she's not moving. Come on Sasha get up baby you said you'll never leave me Sasha you fuckin promised."

" Sir I need you to calm down get her into the tub and put her up under the water the paramedics will be there soon." I was losing it why would Sasha want to take her own life she's much stronger then this. I put Sasha into the tub and wanted for the paramedics to arrive.