What's Love...

"Please mama im tired I swear I'll do whatever you ask me to do tomorrow." Tomorrow was Friday and I had semesters exams in the morning because of Christmas break.

"listen baby mama loves you but mama needs the money. Bills have to be paid and you don't wanna be the cause of us getting put out now do you." she said wiping my tears

"No mama I don't"

"well be a good girl and let him finish mama loves you darling" she said walking out the room. I laid there while Hank kissed all over me. "please don't hurt me" I cried

"I don't hurt people I love,girl I love you more then I love your mama." Hank said looking at me. Did they really love me like they say they do. Is this what love is given your Seventeen year old daughter to a man that you claim you love to have her innocents taken away from her .

My name is Sasha I'm nineteen years old I'm mixed with black and a Italian. I have long pretty hair and I have a very pretty shape that I wish I didn't have maybe my mama boyfriend would have looked the other way. I'm considered a bastard . I never knew who my daddy was and every time I ask my mama about him she play like she have amnesia. I'm a senior in high school and I work at an elderly center so I can save up to get my own place. My mama is a drunk and she allows her boyfriend Hank to sleep with me every time a bill needs to be paid. When i was seventeen Hank told her he wouldn't pay a bill if he wasn't getting anything out the deal so my mama offered to let him have his way with me. She said it was ok and she wouldn't let him hurt me because she loved me. Some love huh?

I laid there as Hank entered inside me It didn't hurt that much as it did when I was seventeen when Hank started raping me that's when I lost my virginity I wasn't able to choose the right guy it was stolen from me for fifty dollars and a bottle of Hennessy. I was use to the thickness of his manhood.

"I love you Sasha" Hank said between pumps. The sound of that made me want to throw up.

"you don't love me because you wouldn't treat me like this." I said crying. "please just hurry up I have school in the morning."

"Fuck school you know what I'm done you little bitch" Hank said getting off me. I knew if he was mad he wouldn't give mama the money and that would make her upset and she would beat me. I had to do something and fast before he walks out.

"Hank baby I'm sorry I love you to I didn't mean it please let me make it up to you. You're the only guy I've been with and I love the way you make me feel please Papi don't leave." I begged I had to say and do what every I had to do even if I didn't mean anything I said. I had to play by the rules.

"You disrespect me again and I'll have your mother beat you do you understand." Hank said slapping me. He knew how angry my mother got. One time she burnt me with a pan because I wouldn't let Hank play with me. My mama was capable of anything and I wasn't strong enough to fight both of them so I had to do as I was told.

"Yes Hank I understand" I said with a weak smile.

"what did you call me" He said grabbing my arm very tightly I had very sensitive skin so I bruised easily.

"I mean yes papi I understand"

"good girl now suck me up" he said pulling out his manhood I did as I was told for the rest of the night.