Chapter 3

~Zonnique~

I was in the living room watching brotherly love with Lyric, Aliyah, Royal and Khalid. This movie is good. I heard the front door open and seen Chres walking in the door. He walked straight towards me and snatched me up.

"Nigga what's wrong with you. Give the fuck off of me" I yelled at him while snatching my arm away from him.

"Why the fuck you cheating on me" he yelled.

"Im not cheating. You the one who fucking cheated" I yelled slapping him in the face. He was about to hit me but Royal and Khalid jumped up.

"Dad! Calm down" Royal yelled holding him back. Once his stupid ass finally calmed down he sat on the couch.

"Mom Royal has something to tell you" Aliyah said.

"Man shut the fuck up!" Royal yelled.

"What do you have to tell me?" I asked him.

"Nothing mom" he said.

"Royal got 2 girl pregnant. Opps" Aliyah blurted out

"What?" I yelled pissed the fuck off. He got 2 girls pregnant at the same time? Wow.

"Shut the fuck up Aliyah damn. I can't tell you shit"

"Watch yo mouth Royal" I yelled.

"Im bout to beat yo ass boy" Chres yelled.

"It was an accident. I didn't know they were going to get pregnant" he said.

"He's making them get an abortion" Aliyah blurted out.

"Man can you shut up" Royal said.

"You know what. You are keeping both children Royal and you will be in both of their lives. Now all of you get out my face" I said. They all left except for Chres. I went to my room with Chres following me. I took out my outfit that I was going to wear. I was going to dinner with my ex boss. We were having an interview. She wanted to give my job back and I wanted my modeling job back. I've been working on getting back in shape. And if y'all think that I'm going to take Bahjas advice than y'all crazy. I would never cheat on Chres. No matter what. I scheduled us a therapy session also to see if we can work on our marriage. I can't see myself being with someone eles. I can't give up on this marriage. It's easy breaking up with your boyfriend but it's hard actually getting a divorce.

"Where the fuck you going?" Chres asked me. I simply ignored him. He doesn't deserve an answer with his trifling ass. I continued getting dressed. When I was done I tried walking out the door but he had to grab my arm and pull me towards him. I'm getting tired of him grabbing me all rough and shit.

"Where are you going?" He said sternly talking slow like I'm stupid. I didn't answer.

"Answer me!" He yelled.

"To a fucking interview" I yelled snatching my arm away from him. Why he so worried about me when he just cheated? He let my arm go

"You better not be cheating" he said.

"Nigga you can't talk when you been cheating on me. I have every right to divorce yo ass right now" I said.

"Cheat on me and watch what happens" Chres said angrily walking into the living room. I rolled my eyes and walked to my car. I don't have time for him. He's literally on thin ice with me. One more fuck up then we getting a divorce. I'm at my breaking point but I'm trying to hold on to this marriage. Why would I keep trying if it feels like I'm the only one trying to get us back on track. It's like he's not trying and he doesn't care. I'm tired of it. I just don't know what to do.

This a boring ass chapter but it was kinda like a filler.

What should Nique do? Try to stay or get divorce?

More drama to come! Read their books. It's good I promise. ma89808 TaiSingleton