01 ✧ On the Train

"Go on, find it!" I said harshly, patting Neville on the back gently. "Don't worry. Hermione will find it." I whispered in his ear, and his crying slowly subsided. Hermione gave me a harsh look and stomped out of the train car. Luna sighed once she left. "She is something, isn't she?" she asked, and I nodded.

We talked for a while, Neville finally getting the courage to go and ask people in neighboring cars if they had seen the frog. He returned not to long before Hermione, who had a annoyed look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked, as she sat next to Luna, right across from me. "I met Harry Potter." she said in a glum tone. "Harry Potter?!" screamed Luna, and she jumped to her feet. "Calm down," said Hermione, but Luna remained standing. "He was stuffing his face full of sweets with a filthy red headed boy...Ron." she said, looking out the window. "Harry Potter." mumbled Luna, slowly sliding back into her seat, a starstruck look on her face. "He would make great Quibbler material."

"Filthy?" I asked, knowing it was not a word Hermione usually used. "He had dirt on his nose, of all places." she said, not looking up. "I think I'll go change. We're almost there." she said, leaving the car with a small bag, and I eyed my own. "I'll go with you. Luna? You should too."

Once we had changed, we settled back in our car. Luna started to read the Quibbler, offering one free to everyone, much to Hermione's distaste. "You know most of those things aren't true, right?" she asked. Luna frowned. "One can choose to believe what one wants."

The train came to a sudden halt, and Hermione zipped out, not waiting for the rest of us. Neville, Luna and I follow after.

A/N•
Sorry if some of these chapters are choppy or don't match up, I'm editing this whole book. I will mainly just fix grammatical errors, but sometimes the occasional paragraph that needs to be improved. Thank you.