chapter4

Previously on chapter 3 :

"Long time no see little Angy ".

I turned around and saw him out of all the people I wanted to see ..

My anxiety grew even bigger and I could feel the heat raising inside my body, okay maybe this transfer thing ain't helping , I don't know what got into me but all I know now is that I'm starting to freak out.

---
So here I am in class , reddening
like a tomato , waiting for the seconds that felt like years to pass ..

Oh wait didn't I tell you !? How bad of me, you remember that stupid person who talked to me Like minutes ago , that was my ex boyfriend who suddenly decided to be cool and stuff.

Well let me get the image clear here , Sam was the boyfriend I wish I never had not that because he was that ugly which he was (just kidding ) but because he was a player , a straight A player , he was a talkative person, I mean he can seduce you in 5min maximum , if it took longer than that he will be more determined to seduce you but once you fell for him , he is so ready to ditch you as fast as he wear the same old T-shirt and those black jeans over and over again.

He is a possessive motherfucker , which is accurate , he be like :" babe I like you ", but then he be with that other girl he saw one hundred years ago and be like "love ! you are something "

He is never loving a girl only one who is now his "best friend" .. He is and still is the kinda of boys who likes girls for their body , they gotta have the curves , the look , the attitude and they have to be short , not that he minds tall girls, not at all , you are only supposed to got the things to get his attention , as if he is the one with the looks .

Damn boys these days !!!

And not to talk about the second chances that are probably now a four capital H for hundred he always asks for ..

That boy never gets tired of breaking girls hearts , I was one of those girls once ..

Ugh ! Bad times..

I remember meeting him on the bus that Tuesday evening exactly at 6.00 p.m , he came and sat next to me , we talked a lot lot and then he was like "can you give me your Facebook " and I was like yh okay why not and then he waved me goodbye .

the same day I was going back home with oliver when I found him waiting for me in the bus station , I wouldn't lie about it but I litteraly was doing a happy dance back in my head that's when I realized "I liked him" because he made me feel special .

he used to have everything I was looking for in a boy , he got the humor , he got the silliness , he got the attitude , he was capable of defending himself and he was a guy with shit loads of friends and that's why I liked him .

it was the first time I didn't want a good looking person , I just wanted him with his flows and everything , he was a 4 out of 10 for the look scale but I never cared about that , I just wanted to be with him every minute of my life , pathetic ha! ..

All in all we became boyfriend girlfriend but Oliver then stopped talking to me for a good time until Sam and I broke up.

I still remember that day when he told me that we can't be together anymore , back then it really didn't matter to me that much because we were doing the long distance shit so yeah we weren't that close , I only got heartbroken when I realized that he broke up with me because of some slut he got a crush on and that was when I hated him most ..we stopped talking to each other ever since .

One day , it was summer morning , I woke up as usual and went to log on Facebook but what caught my attention was that I received a message from Sam's girlfriend , well I didn't know what got into me but all I wanted to tell her was to just go and fuck someone else's day but not mine .

we talked for almost a day and she wanted to know more about Him , I was acting like a grown up back then and I went all wise on her (I can be over wise sometimes just to tease people ) , after that It was Sam and his I'm sorry again's words , he can make you sound like you are the bad guy at the end of the story.

Since that day , he told me that he broke up with his girlfriend , let's call her Justine , and I was dancing all over the place but acting depressed just in case he needed a shoulder , not that I wish that justine girl the worst which i do of course , what!? You can't just take what belonged to me once and expect me to be happy about it .

What was mine remain always mine ,until the Me decides that I don't want it anymore then I'll be more than Happy to give it to you .

And that was that , we were friends again , my feelings were brought up A-gain to life and I knew that this ain't going to be an Okayed thing ..... The end.

The bell rang finally , and I practically ran away from class , unfortunately there were no hottie's with butties boys , so I just kept scrunching notes on the notebook I had in front of me until class was dismissed.

Oliver was the only good thing i had for today , that boy keeps surprising me with his cuteness and amawesomeness . I really do love him.

To say I expected something extravagant to happen would be an understatement of the year , I only wanted to go back home and lie in bed for the whole week , maybe year even. I was swimming against the waves , okay let's see : first impression!? was the worst
-making friends !? zéro
-having fun !? - Did....not
-getting a sun burns!? Definitely
- being humiliated !? Accurate.
Maybe I really needed to stop embarrassing myself or even better just lock the me away from people . I threw myself on bed covering my face with my pillow . ''This is really going to be the hardest" I said to myself .

Buzzz ! My phone vibrated from under my sheets and I locked out the screen to see the stupid ass who decided to ruin even my whinning phase , oh no need to guess , that stupid ass was Sam , the one with the ' hey
-do-you-need-something-else-to-ruin-the-moment ' move . fuck you Sam just fuck you. Nevertheless I was more than glad to annoy the shit out of him, I even felt a smile creeping on my face. The idiotic smile , the kind of smiles that are half a smile and half "ow how cute is he" kind of smiles . you know the feeling when someone is giving you a ticket to your favorite band's concert and you be like dude I like you , you are the best and at the same time you are fangirling on the inside. Err yup Never tried that feeling but it's close though as you imagine it .

Anyway we talked and talked and kept talking until late that night , we had fun teasing each other , okay I had fun , I don't know about him but he better be enjoying talking to me .

Weeks after that , I realised that my classmates are people with a great humor , they are fun . the high school I hated most became my favourite now and I can't even wait to attend classes or to meet the new friends I made . yes that was my life after struggling,

something worth it .

Until that friend request I received that day...

------------
Author notes:
Hello guys , I missssseeeddd youuu all so much .. I'm sorry for not posting this chapter _ it's been a long time I know , but I'm paassiing exams since I'm a senior and I need to work my butt off for UNI ! :* hope you are enjoying reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it for you!
Love you the way Cinderella loved her Prince charming that she could handle kissing the frog! ... point is : I love you guys
-Ines xoxo