Chapter 2

I read the message over and over again , I even shutted my phone off and reopen it still not believing my eyes .

I run to my room to put some clean jeans on and a plain t-shirt , I wore my black converse and went to his house .

The minutes are now hours and hours are becoming a century , why didn't I just take my mom's car ? .

I cussed myself out for probably the hundredth time.

After a great 20minutes I reached the doorsteps , I inhaled and exhaled repeatedly not wanting to look like a mess in front of his family then knocked the door .

I tried to keep a straight face but I know I'm a failure when it comes to the pretending stuff.

I waited for someone to answer the door I expected to see his little sister or even his lovely mother but the idea of his ex girlfriend standing in front of me wearing only a dress with bare feet never crossed my m .

She greeted me with a stupid smile .

"You have got to be kidding me !!" I said under my breath , this life ain't going to get enough of playing its sick game on me . Fuck my life ! .

I turned to my heels and walked no technically ran away and the images of him and her being alone at an empty house striked my mind .

I clunched my fists trying not to leave the way for my tears to show up "WHY?" I shouted into the void and then I realized that I was at the forbidden garden .

They said it's haunted by ghosts and you'll be cursed for your whole life if you went there , Like I'm not cursed already .

I lost my balance and fell to the ground when I felt someone's hands catching me , I wished I could turn around but my body was weak and and my feet betrayed me to stand again
And then....
I woke up.
That was the moment when I realized that I was drooling over the pillow .

I opened my eyes but I couldn't see clearly due to My blurred vision, I scanned the room slowly and then shut my eyes again.

Oh shit wait! wasn't that my bed standing 2 meters away from me?! Wait what??? .

I quickly stand to my feet and "Awww! " I screamed holding my neck , the pain was unbearable and I couldn't even move my head , That's what you get for sleeping the whole night on the floor! .

I went downstairs still feeling the pain, I looked around and it's empty , wow , a sign that I can pull a party over here , "yeah! no ! not in your wildest dreams Angela , you have school after 15 minutes " and ladies and gentlemen that was my dear subconscious being all wise and stuff .

I went to the kitchen and I saw something covered with a napkin , aww Mom you are always thinking about your little girl , I removed the napkin and saw

Nothing!!! oh please God ! Not today! I groaned and looked for something to eat , I grabbed some cookies and went straight to my room .

Okay so let me get my facts aligned : 1-I'm late for school
2- it's monday morning and 3- this is my first day at Jether.. no fucking j.e.f.f.e.r.s.o.n High .... wayy too good for getting the best first impression .

Why ain't there a play back button so That I can go back in time and plan my today , haha ! like you would ever do that ! Again with the subconscious thing , I pushed her away to where it belong , the muted section of course .

I seriously do not need any negativity , nor scolding or a reminder of how deseperate of a girl I am .

so yeah I'm not going to be the perfect girl my parents wish for ! #sorry_not_sorry .

I thought to myself as I went to have a quick shower and put my outfit on , I decides on a black leggings , white t-shirt with black sleeves that said "leave me alone " (am still doing well with the first impression thing) I put my newely bought converse , they are peach black with a 5 seconds of summer logo "Awesome!"...

I apply some dark eye shadow and a quite perfect eyeliner , not forget the mascara , red lips pencil and some gloss on and ding ding ! am done .

I left my hair natural , it is straighten by nature Plus I really am running out of time so yeah I'll go with the natural hairstyle.

AND HERE WE GO I'm smelling the fresh air of september when I saw my bestfriend's car waiting in front of house , I danced a happy dance inside and ran to hug him like it's been long time, no see but the fact the he had dinner with us yesterday , he even went home late night after a long chit chatting , eating chips and fighting over John Green's book the fault in our stars , prooves how silly I am.....

The car ride was quite quite , we were listening to 5 seconds of summer , well I WAS , he was zoned out and I know for a matter of fact that something was wrong with him .

I wave my hand to him but he ignored me

"-Is there something wrong with you?"

-"Eumm no nothing is wrong with me"

"Good try Oli Maholly , you are not going to fool me around , spill that bean already"

"-Angela , stop it! Which part of nothing is wrong with me you don't get ?!! I'm fine just drop it" , my eyes were wide open , I was about to say something but the ball in my throat grow even bigger , don't cry Angela , you are a big girl , big girls don't cry

"Stop the car" I said before I eve can catch my words , my voice was almost a whimper but I don't care I need to be out of this car AS Soon As Possible .

I waited for him to stop the car but he didn't and with a quick move I opened the car door whilst it still riding on the street .
I heard Oliver screaming trying to stop me , he even tried to catch my had but I pulled away and that's when I saw a bus in front of us ...
---hey guys , it's me again
Enjoy reading and don't forget to give your opinions

-Ines who loves you more than Anything xoxo