Another sad story 2

She walks through the corridors and everyone is staring at her. The girl with the beautiful hair. The girl with a smile on her face.  But her eyes are sad. Her soul is darker than the color black. She is dead inside. Only alive on the outside.
She walks through the corridors and meets the girls who completed her endless pain. They always make fun of her for the smallest things, comment on what she wears and her looks. They're jealous of her beauty and how others look at her more than them. It only started with one simple word, ugly. Next was stupid, worthless, disappointment, fat. A few simple words that scarred her every time. Even if she already feels dead, she dies a little more. She's in hell. Can't they stop, haven't they had enough already? But no. Kicks and punches and made up excuses for the bruises all over her body. Still, the pain was strangely soothing. This is what her life had become. Mean words, assault, loneliness, self harm, eating disorder and a drunk mean mother. Her dad left because it was too much for him. He couldn't bear a messed up daughter and a drunken wife. But really, who's to blame?

At night she can finally breathe. She's alive for a moment. But only when she's painting her arms and legs with a blood-colored color. It's painful, but it's the only way to make the emotional pain go away. She hides the fresh wounds under long sleeves and leggings. She doesn't want everyone's attention focused on her. They will judge her and think she cut for attention. Because that's why people cut, right? They want attention. But what people don't see is the pain she feels inside. All the self-hatred stuffed up inside of her. But it's all for attention, that's better than explaining how she truly feels. She started a blade collection, she hates herself, she wants to die and she starves herself. But it's all for attention. And it kills her on the inside because the truth is,  it's not really for attention.

It's been a year and she's in 8th grade. Every day her stomach hurts as she walks to school. Her best friend Caitlyn left her side. They had a fight and now she's gone. But she doesn't care. Her time on earth will soon end, she can't take this struggle anymore. No one truly cares about her, no one is there for her. She's alone. All alone. She doesn't match the puzzle. She doesn't fit in. No one will miss her.