Another sad story

There she was, all alone in the hallway. With tear red eyes she stared at herself in the mirror she just broke. What had she become? A monster. She is a monster, a fat ugly monster who can't control herself. Every day she refuses to eat, refuses and makes a mess. All she wanted to do was to be skinny, show everyone that she could do something right. But now her own mother hates her, and her father she once loved from the bottom of her heart, left her alone with the beast inside her head. He knew about everything that went through her head. About the monster controlling her. He cared, tried to make her feel better. Be healthy. But what did she do? She refused, binged and purged, lost more weight. And now he's gone, forever. But that's what anorexia does to you. The monster inside her head telling her how fat she is. How worthless she is. That's she's not skinny enough. That she doesn't deserve to live. The voice inside her head. Her name is Ana. She wants her, no need her, to be all alone so she can kill her, slowly. Ib by Ib.

It all started with a healthy young girl, older than 12, younger than 14. A young, beautiful and healthy girl started at a new school. "This will be a good day", she told herself with a smile on her face and walked into the school doors. New faces, a new start. It's what she needed. She walked to her classroom and outside the door, there were a lot of students, her classmates, waiting for the teacher to arrive. They stared at her with curiosity as she walked towards them and it didn't take long until she found a new friend. Caitlyn, a skinny girl. Around 63 inches tall. After a few minutes the teacher came and opened up the classroom and everyone rushed inside and sat down on an empty seat. They got tons of papers and keys to their lockers. "This was a good day", she told herself at the end of the day. She was happy. She made her first friend since she was 8 years old and with a smile on her face, she walked home to her family. Her mother, father and herself. Her perfectly broken family. Almost there, just a few more steps. She opened the front door and she could hear her mother yell inside her bedroom. They were fighting again. She could feel the tears coming as she closed the door quietly not to draw unwanted attention and carefully pattered up the stairs to her bedroom and locked the door. She ran to her bed to hide under the blanket. She pushed her pillow over her face trying to silence the screaming voices from downstairs. "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay..." She sobbed until she fell asleep.
She woke up by a few punches on her door. "Dinner is ready for the hundred time your misbehaving child!". Her mother, of course. Her heart started to beat harder as she walked to the door, down the stairs, to the table full of food. One potato... Two potatoes... "STOP! How much are u gonna eat?! Don't be so selfish" her mother yelled at her and her father protected her, and here we go again with another fight. Now was time. She slowly, carefully walked away from the table. Without them noticing.
In her bedroom, she stood in front of the mirror, looked at her body. "I'm not that fat right?". She went to the bathroom and took out the scale to weigh herself. 1..3..0... She weighs 130 Ibs. She really is fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. She walked back to her bedroom with her head full of bad thoughts and went to sleep.