Don't Go [ch. 6]

Vic's POV---------

I was walking back to the pierce the veil bus because Mike wanted me for something, until I remembered I left my phone at the sleeping with sirens bus. I turned around and started jogging. I got there and walked onto the bus. Kellin wasn't in sight. Weird. I could hear a noise coming from the bathroom, so I went in. There I saw Kellin, slicing his arms and covered in his own blood. Kellin cut ? My Kellin, the Kellin I love, felt this horrible he hurt himself. The tears started flowing, and they wouldn't stop. "Kellin ?"

Kellin's POV omg --------

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

What do I do ? Vic is here, Vic saw, Vic is watching me right now. Before I could do anything, though, he took the blade out of my hand. Then he silently picked me up and placed me on the counter. He cleaned the cuts and bandaged them up. After that he looked up at me with pure sadness and horror in his eyes.

"Why," he asked. I thought about this. Should I tell him about the voices, or would he think I'm crazy ?

"The voices Vic, I .. They t-told me nobody cares, I'm a worthless f-fag, and I d-don't deserve to l-live," I choked out between sobs.

"Heyy shh Kell it's okay, it's okay it's gonna be okay. The voices are wrong, I'm here and I'm never leaving. I love you," he said. He then carried my to my bunk and told me to get some sleep, after I promised not to hurt myself. How can I say no to Vic ?

He laid me in my bunk and turned to leave when I grabbed his wrist. Vic looked at me with confusion. "Don't go," I whispered, afraid that if he left he wouldn't come back. Vic offered me a small grin after texting whoever he wasn't going to be back until tomorrow morning and climbing into the small bunk with me.

//this was supposed to be cute but I think I really fucking failed at that. This chapter is literally shit and super short, sorry. Oh and thanks for the comments and stuff I really appreciate it. Oh and 50 reads and 20 fucking votes thanks guys I feel so cool c: