He'll never go for you [ch. 4]

Vic's POV-----

I looked at my phone. It was a text from kellin

K: Hey viccypoo I'm bored you should come over to our bus :p

Holy motherfucking shit he called me viccypoo. If it was anyone else I would be mad, but it was Kellin and I can't get mad at Kellin.

V: Sure Kelly I'll be there in 5 c:

I got up and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I looked like complete shit. My clothes were wrinkled, my hair was sticking out everywhere, and I smelled like the couch. Realizing I was doing nothing productive, I quickly changed my clothes into dark skinny jeans, a red key street tank, and my black toms. I glanced at the clock. I was already 10 minutes late. I sighed and grabbed a black beanie. I hoped Kellin wouldn't be mad.

Kellins POV o: --------

2:35. Vic was 15 minutes late. I sighed. I don't blame him. Who would want to hang out with a worthless piece of shit anyways ? Certainly not the highly attractive Mexican I invited over. God Vic is so hot, and I've had the hugest crush on him forever. Especially now that me and Kate broke up. But he would never go for me.

Yeah he would never go for you, emo fag

Shit. The self-loathing thoughts were back. Whatever. I deserve them anyways. I heard a knock on the door. Realizing it was Vic, I quickly jumped off the couch and answered the door. When I did, I was met with a breathless Vic holding a Starbucks for each of us and a few movies.

"Hey Kell."

//hi guys I haven't been updating bc I feel like no one likes this story, but I have 25 reads and 9 votes and idk I'm proud so yay I'm back and I figured out how to bold/ italicize so I feel so fucking proud rn. Okay well I think I'm gonna try to update every Saturday, or once a week. Kay bye, I love you, you're all amazing, and don't forget to vote, comment, and save to your libraries and cool stuff like that c: