Crushing on Kellin [ch. 3]

Vic's POV-

"Thanks for being such an amazing crowd, I love you guys so much, and I can't wait to see you all again. Bye !," Kellin yelled into his mic. Him and the rest of the band then ran backstage. Shit Kellin was walking straight towards me.

"Hey Kells awesome show," I said, patting him on the back. Wow really Vic ? Awesome show ? Is that the best you can come up with ? God what are you, 12 ?

"Haha thanks Vic, you too," my thoughts were interrupted by Kellin's sweet angelic voice. I could just get lost in it for days. And his eyes. Oh my god his eyes were the most beautiful blue/green eyes you've ever seen. And his hair was just the right shade and framed his face perfectly. Goddamn I have to stop that !! Daydreaming about Kellin again, huh. He'll never like you like that. He's completely straight, you can't keep doing this, my thoughts tell me. But I knew it wouldn't be enough to stop me from crushing on Kellin.

------------------------------------

A while later, I was on the bus and very bored. Mike was in his bunk sleeping, Tony was watching Star Wars sleepily on the couch next to me, and Jaime was playing Xbox in the back lounge. I sighed. I couldn't stop thinking about Kellin. I decided to text him. 'Hey kells' I finally decided to say. I really wanted to get this whole Kellin thing off my chest. I wanted to tell someone. Not Mike, I knew he would tease me about it. I don't think Jaime would take me seriously. Tony, yes, I'll tell Tony. "Hey Tony," I asked

"Yeah," he said, sitting up and facing towards me.

"I have to tell you something .. Well see the thing is .. Um .." I stuttered. I really had no clue how to say this

"Let me guess," Tony interrupted, "You've got a major crush on Kellin and you don't want to ruin your friendship but you also really want to tell him," he said. I just sat there shocked. He just said literally everything on my mind these last couple days.

"Um how did you know that ?" I asked, pretty scared.

"Dude, the whole band knows. We can hear you mumbling in your sleep about him, and the way you look at him is like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time." He said. I was in shock. Shiiiiitttt they heard me talk in my sleep about him. I was never going to hear the end of it. "Anyways, I'm going to sleep and I suggest you do to. Don't dream too hard about Kellin," he said with a wink, while I was still frozen. Just then my phone vibrated. Greeaaatttt.

//wowie hey guys I'm back. Idk I feel like this story is stupid, can you please vote/ comment please ? Thanks. Oh and it's 5:40 am and I have school tomorrow but I'm writing this. You're welcome bitches