Chapter 8: Prepared to Fight

Hey Guys Story-Teller here...

So we reached 1K readers and it's still growing!!. I am trying to get this up before I have to do stuff for Mother's day which is today so yeah alright well enjoy the chapter!!!

Song of the Chapter..... Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco

The Story-Teller

*****************************************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

We had made it through the rest of the night and soon it became time for us to leave again and continue our journey. We had all eaten breakfast and soon were on our way back in the same order as yesterday. My brother was yet again leading us oh this should be good.

"We should be arriving in the Savannah soon guys" he called back and continued to lead us hopefully in the correct direction. I had opted to keep my water goddess armour on in case of any sort of danger that we may come across. I was prepared for anything, I had one of my many weapons out ready to fight as it was the most resourceful weapon that would go with this armour.

"So what is that one called?" Callum asked me as I touch the hilt of the blade in its sheath by my side.

"Aquamarine because of the color of the gem located in the hilt of it it's the sword that came with this armour and works best with it as it helps me control the water even better and also casting even more powerful spells than you have ever seen" I grinned.

"Wow more powerful than the one we watched you cast that took out all of the nightmares?" he said shocked.

"Yeah way more powerful" I grinned.

"Wow" he said with his mouth wide open.

"Yeah I am just awesome aren't I" I laughed.

"Yeah no not really" Mattie laughed.

"Hey shut it up there King" I laughed.

"What you going to do Small?" She snickered.

"How about this... Waterbomb!!" I chanted and laughed as she got soaked with the water making everyone laugh about this.

"I didn't want to use this but I guess you should all know my secret now as well" she said as she went into her backpack inventory. She soon was equipping new armour and replacing her old ones with a much different one and much more powerful one, one so powerful it could rival my own.

"No way" I mumbled.

"Yes Small I am the owner of the Wind Elemental Goddess Armour" she laughed while compelling the air to dry her off.

"Holy shit" Oli mumbled as he and the rest could feel the power resonating off of us, I was beginning to glow blue while she had a white aura around her.

"You wanna go King?" I said playfully.

"See who is really stronger? Which element?" She grinned.

"Holy shit it's a battle of the gods right in front of us" Calum mumbled as he and the rest of the group watched with wide eyes and they began to attack each other.

"I swear they forget that we are on a limited time schedule" Lizzie laughed as she shook her head and began to laugh as the two girls who were obviously the most powerful people in the game now battled it out right in front of them.

"I have never had this much fun since well forever" Mattie laughed.

"I know right how about we finish this off and get on our way?" I said as we had a stand off.

"Yeah we need to go and defeat this Queen and get back home don't we?" she laughed as her hands began to glow bright white and she was conjuring up a ton energy. I myself also began to conjure up a lot of energy and began to form it around my hands, this was a big spell I was going to cast so I needed a ton of energy.

"Water Goddesses Wrath" I yelled.

"Wind Goddesses Wrath" Mattie yelled. Both of the attacks collided and made a huge wave pushing everyone in the near vicinity get pushed to the ground and making me and Mattie fly back. Soon the dust cleared and everyone watched in amazement that we were both still standing just a bit more spread apart and looking as if we were perfectly fine.

"Wow" Joel mumbled.

"Alright guys let's get going" I grinned as we approached them, then having a thought.

"Hey Mattie can you conjure up a dragon like I can?" I asked.

"Why yes I can" she grinned.

"Well we can get a better view from above if we do that" I said thoughtfully.

"Yeah you do have a point alright let's summon them" she grinned as she took a stance and said,

"I call upon thee the protector of the wind and skies the wind dragon, Whisp".

Then I chanted,

"I call upon thee the protector the rivers, ponds, and oceans the water dragon, SeaMist". Two dragons appeared before us and bowed their heads in respect.

"We are going to the skies we will alert you if we find anything" we grinned to the shocked group stood before us as we jumped on, I looked at Callum and held my hand out to him Mattie doing the same to Oli.

"Wanna come along?" I grinned. He just shook his head in a yes motion and allowed me to pull him up and onto my dragon's back soon Oli joined Mattie and we took to the skies without another word. I soon found the savannah was only about a few minutes away and showed the way for my brother and all of our friends, we had found the place now where was the portal.

I guess we were on yet another search!!

************************************

So how was that? Mattie has the Wind Goddess Armour and her and Bailey can just mop the floor with everyone. How cool was that? So it is obviously Mothers day so I am not expecting many reads as you all should be with your mothers and loving them. I totally am enjoying writing this book but it does get a little stressful sometimes lol alright well I will see you all next Sunday with another exciting chapter of Trapped In Minecraft!!!

The Story-Teller