Chapter 2: MineCon Part 3

Hey Guy's Story-Teller here,

and welcome to another awesome chapter of Trapped in Minecraft!!! Today we are going to continue through the adventures of Bailey and her friends as they embark on the treacherous journey into the world of Minecraft!!! I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! And without further dama do here is Part 3 of Chapter 2!!

Song of the Chapter............ Emperors New Clothes by Panic! at the Disco

The Story-Teller

*************************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

Today was the day. I was a little scared now that we would be going inside of the video game that we know and love. Now as it may seem I should be super excited and jumping around and can't wait until this afternoon when I go to get into the game. But that is not the case.

"Callum I'm really worried about this" I said looking him in the eyes as we laid in bed together, he was holding me in his arms as we cuddled. 

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"I just have this uneasy feeling in my stomach about going into the game" I said.

"Hey it's going to be fine these are professionals and they know what they are doing they wouldn't let us do this if there were any risks" he told me while cupping my face and kissing my forehead. 

"I really hope your right I'm just worried that someone is going to get hurt" I said to him.

"Were all going to be fine" he grinned at me.

"Alright" I giggled. 

"Now we should be getting ready we need to meet everyone for breakfast in a half an hour" he said while poking the tip of my nose.

"a half an hour that's not enough time!!" I yelled while jumping out of bed and running to my bag, grabbing my stuff, and then running into the bathroom. The entire time this is happening Callum is laughing at me from the bed. I quickly got changed and plugged in my curling iron to curl my hair, after my hair was done I began my make up. After doing some light make up I walked out of the bathroom to find Callum laying on the bed all dressed and ready while watching something on his laptop. 

"Alright we can go down once I brush my teeth" he said getting up and going into the bathroom. Once he was done with that we went down to the lobby in the elevator and that is where we met up with all of our friends.

"So where are we going?" Lizzie asked the group.

"Somewhere with food!!" I moaned.

"Like that narrows it down" Joel laughed.

"How about I Hop?" Oli suggested.

"I'm cool with that" Scott said.

"Yeah lets go there" Yammy said.

"Alright let's go to I Hop" Callum said while pulling my arm as we ran out of the building and into the front parking lot which was a bad idea.

"Bailey!!!".

"MinecraftBaker!!!!!"

"OMG it's Callum and Bailey, I totally ship  Ballum!!".

"SeapeeKay I love you!!!".

One after another, fan after fan, ran at us with break neck speed asking for autographs and pictures. I was signing things left and right all while taking pictures at the same time with fans. Soon we could see hotel security pushing their way through the crowd to us and soon they had gotten to the both us and were escorting us out and back into the hotel lobby. All of our friends were in their  and started to laugh at us when we got in their.