5~[Her!]

At lunch I walk to the roof as I am really curious when I get up there she  starts talking right away

'Her name is Jeong Yein, and she is from America, A transfer like you, she was liked at first but she is being bullied because of me' the girl starts tearing up 'she stood up for me when I was being bullied and became the new target, she usually skips first hour because it is English, you'll see her after lunch, don try to become close then you'll be bullied and she wont let you talk to her because she doesn't want anyone to get hurt.'

After lunch I go back to the classroom why do people bully it's really immature class starts and someone walks in 'Yein why are you late?' The teacher asks as she walks in 'Same as yesterday"she says as she walk to the desk next to mine.......SDFGHJK!!!! IT'S THE GIRL FROM THIS MORNING! 

The teacher walks out saying she had to get the lesson book

I watch as she sits at her desk and looks out the window around me I can hear whispers 'who does she think she is coming to class late?!' suddenly I see a tennis ball going towards her I tried to catch it but it was to far she must've seen it coming because she ducked her head right as the ball went pass her and hit the wall.

'ah that's right the new transfer doesn't know about the old transfer student , i'll enlighten you!"

'This girl is a little b*tch' she says as she pushes yein's head 'She is rude and think's she is better because she's from America' she says as she now pushes yein 'you dont need to pay attention to her, you're handsome you should just hangout with us' 

'I'm sorry but I don't want to be friends with bullies' I say as the teacher walks in and starts the class.