"You should know not to let your guard down, Princess," Makoto said with a smirk as he stood up.

I swear smoke was rising out of of my ears and nose as I breathed out through clenched teeth.

'This little bastard recorded this?? Tch, you messed with the wrong girl, little man!' I thought. The more I watched, the more pissed off I got.

I watched as Makoto looked around frantically, but then a bat bashed into his head. The man who hit him was Sora. You could tell, even in the dark night and his dark clothes and hair, that it was him. Sora looked straight into the camera for a few moments and turned away.

He threw the bat behind him into the bushes, almost hitting the camera man if he hadn't moved quickly.

'Sora knew he was there!!' I said happily. Then I was enraged that he didn't tell me about this. I glanced at Sora and caught his eyes. I only glared at him for a moment and looked back at the video.

It ended with Sora carrying me bridal-style and limping down the street towards our apartment.

A/N: He was limping because remember he go beat up by his dad. Then Mina got involved and yeah...

"As you can see, Yamanaka-san beat up an innocent civilian. Along with the help of Sora Usui. He's a third year who goes here. He's also dating Yamanaka-san," Tamaki said into the microphone.

Gasps filled the room as I clenched my fists.

"That man was not innocent," I muttered. It was just loud enough that it reached the microphone a couple of feet away from me.

"Hmm, what was that?" Tamaki asked with a smirk.

I looked up from the ground and stared at him. He flinched, as if he was surprised. Maybe that baka thought I'd be crying or something.

A/N: Baka = idiot (or something along the lines of that) in Japanese

"That man I was fighting? Yeah, he's not as innocent as y'all might think!" I spoke up.

"Who was he?"

"What'd he do to deserve those punches?"

"Why was Sora there?"

"Why are you so strong?"

People kept shouting out questions at me.

"That man, he was Minato Usui. My father," Sora said from behind me. He was so close to me and trapped me between the pedestal with the microphone and him. I couldn't go to the side because him hands gripped the edges of the wooden pedestal. And I couldn't exactly duck under because it's a tight fit and I'm kinda already touching a umm... Awkward place, I guess you could say.

"He deserved those punches because he first beat me up that afternoon. Mina here was my savior. She freakin drop kicked him! So, he was after us. Then he insulted me and Mina, being my protector and girlfriend, snapped at him," Sora continued. "And, Mina here is so strong because she's so freakin awesome!"

He stopped talking to take a breath and thought about how to answer the next question. It's against school rules for unrelated students to live together. Especially opposite gender students.

Sora took a deep breath and spoke, "I was there because... Mina was helping me to our uhh... Apartment."

The auditorium was silent. You could hear a pin drop on carpet from the other end of the room.

I froze in place.

'What if we get suspended? Then Sora can't graduate because we still have final exams. Graduate. That's right. Sora's graduating this year. He's going to college. Away from me. We'll break up because the long distance relationship isn't working. He'll find a new girlfriend. A cute one too. They'll get married. Have a family. And we'll never see each other again." A sniffle escaped and Sora must've noticed because he placed one of his huge, warm, and comforting hands over my eyes.